°•[9]•°

Author POV

Soon both of them reached beongyu house as they stopped in their spot and beongyu turn to the beside person him.

"Thanks "he slowly mumbles as Taehyun nodded his head then smile a little at him .

"See you around" he smiled and turn his body to left as beongyu nod then walk inside of his house with heart racing like crazy and he don't know why .

He got inside and saw that his mom was at the couch waiting for him . Because judging by her face expression it's true that she was worried and waiting for his younger son to come home .

When she heard beongyu entering she turn to him and got up from her seat , facing the younger.

"Where are you have been I was dead worried for you"She said and beongyu looked down in guilt .

He mumbled a sorry under his breath as Mrs choi calm down and pat his shoulder.

"How did you come , I mean it's raining and as far I remember you didn't bring your umbrella"she asked and beongyu started to think if he should answer her or not .

"M-my new friend drop me home and I came with him so"Beongyu slowly answered
More like a whisper.

"Oh you didn't tell me about your new friend" she said and beongyu was puzzled if he should tell her because he still don't earn that much trust over the black haired guy .

He open his mouth to speak but suddenly soobin enter the house while Cursing some words under his breath , thanks to the rain .

"Fuck , why the fuck it's have to rain all of sudden , those dipshits said that it will be sunny day"  he yelled as he ruffles his wet hair and throw away his shoes . He come back with car but got drenched while walking inside the house  and the other reason is that he don't like raining.

"Yeah stop cursing" Mrs choi said . "Whatever" soobin rolled his eyes and went away to his room .

"Mom leave him he don't have filter in his mouth it's nothing new"beongyu replied while earning a yell from the older .

Time skip

Day passed by and beongyu and Taehyun sometimes caught with each other in Cafe , park or sometimes the bus stop in front of Beomgyu college as the older i mean Soobin don't have a clue about this .

Both of them friendship is going well as Taehyun planned but sometimes he get tensed what if Beomgyu found out one day he is a mafia . Don't know let's just wait the moment.

Beomgyu was getting more comfortable with Taehyun as he sometimes get confused why he started to become a tomato if the other male said something good to him .

He still didn't tell about it to soobin and he don't know why because he always tell the older everything but something was not making him say about Taehyun to Soobin.

At the other side

Soobin entered a Shop while texting the younger wondering where is he now as the younger replied saying that he is with his friends.

Soobin bit his lips in tense because he notice some changes in Beomgyu this few days . 

Suddenly he saw a Familiar figure which made his tense look turned into a Grin and evil face .

"Oh hey , beautiful thief"He yell as he run to the person who was already looking at him with annoying look .

"Hey beautiful thief, it's nice to see you here"He said with a grin as Yeonjun rolled his eyes and walk away complete ignoring the younger.

"Hey , hey don't leave me like that"Soobin run behind Yeonjun to the outside.

"What's your problem Mr , I can punch you right here and it's Yeonjun for you "Yeonjun said with Anger as soobin gave him a bread 🍞 face .

"Do you really want to punch this cute bunny huh"He said and move closer to Yeonjun while doing a little aegyo which made Yeonjun more annoying.

"Stay away from me , you asshole" Yeonjun backward until his back hit with the car and stand there .

"Okay I will stop but Can you stop being moody to me"Soobin said .

"You don't deserve my softness and why are you after me , do you want to die by me after all you seems younger then me too"Yeonjun said and crossed his arms to his chest and look at soobin up and down .

"Maybe i am younger than i am in college last year and you work as a mafia so yeah"Soobin states as Yeonjun eyes wide open .

"Wait how the hell you know about my job"he said as he saw soobin smirking.

"I know a lot about you but I am not going to tell you how""Soobin grinned while step forward to the older .

"Give me your number" he said . "Why would I"Yeonjun replied.

"Because i wants so"soobin said but Yeonjun again refused so he move more closer to the older .

He grab Yeonjun by the waist and hold his both wrist and pinned to the car by his one hand and slide his other hand to Yeonjun Back pocket then took out his phone.

Yeonjun was all shocked and stand there with eyes wide open as he saw soobin saving his number to his phone then he put the phone back at his pocket.

"Will like to see you again" Soobin said and pat Yeonjun butt after putting the phone at his pocket . Then let go the older and left the place .

Yeonjun was still processing what just happened , he became weak in front of soobin again .

In anger and being frustrated Yeonjun kick his car and scream out of anger .

TBC

Hey everyone long time I didn't update so here is . Well my exams are going well but i got some freee some so why not.

Tell me how was it is and did anyone miss me i don't think anyone did 😄

BYE