°•[5]•°

Author POV

Beomgyu slowly open his eyes and look around to saw white walls around him. He blink for some moment and slowly got up then sat down.

"W-where am I" he mumbles while Rubbing his eyes . then suddenly the door open and A Nurse entered with a tray in her hand.

"Oh hey, you up, good" she said and come to beomgyu who confused why he Is here.

"W-why am I her-re" he asked the lady who was checking him. "Actually you got into a accident but before it became worse someone Saved you and bring you here" she said and looked at Beomgyu.

"W-what, who sa-ave me" he said as he was to shocked to talk. "A young man , he is in the other room because he got injured while saving you and we call you Parents they maybe on they're way" she finished and went outside but before leaving Beomgyu called her again.

"Can I meet him" the Nurse nod her head and went outside before telling him which room he had to go. Beomgyu blink for some moment to remember what happened but can't.

He then slowly put his feet on the cold floor, and stand.
He then slowly walk toward the door and twist the knob and look outside.

So many unfamiliar  people was there ,he felt so nervous to saw that unfamiliar faces but he thought to not think about it and turn around his heels and push himself toward that unknown person room who saved him.

He come and stop his way in front of the door and sighed then softly knocked on the door .

"Come in" a voice said from the inside .

He gulp and grab the knob then twisted it and open the door .

He saw that a black haired guy was sitting there with one injured hand that was wrapped with white Bandage.

"Oh, you yeah come inside" that guy said with a smile and Beomgyu feel quite relived and he entered the room.

"Are-e you th-he one who saved me from getting hit from a car-r" he said stuttering his words because he was so nervous .

He didn't talk to people easily unless he is with Soobin because of the older he felt safe to approach toward new peoples.

But now the older was not around so he was feeling nervous to talk with the unknown guy who just saved him.....

"Yes , little one I am the one who saved you from getting hit" The guy said with a smile .

"D-don't call me that mr-"
Beomgyu words got cut by the guy .

"Taehyun just call me Taehyun and I don't know your name so I will call you that" the said person taehyun replied with a smirk .

Beomgyu was so confused about the guy who just said his name as taehyun.

"So M-Mr taehyun Thanks for saving m-me" he said and saw that taehyun got up from his bed and walk toward him.

"No problem it's was my pleasure but what's your name" he said with a smile more like a smirk .

"B-beomgyu , that's my name" he said and put his arms up for defense.

The black haired guy chuckles and look at him.
"Don't worry I saved so I will not hurt you" he said and crossed his arms to his chest.

Beomgyu was about to say anything more but they was interrupted by the nurse who come inside .

"Mr Beomgyu your brother is waiting outside for you" she said and Beomgyu nods and run outside.

He saw the older who was so worried which is showing on his face . when he saw the younger he immediately run to him and hug him so tight.

"You okay ,I was so worried for you , Don't I told you to be careful when your alone huh , why don't you listen to your hyung, what if something serious happened to you" he said with tears in his eyes .

Beomgyu pout and hug him again as Soobin closed his eyes and hug the younger back.

Taehyun was seeing that from inside his room .
"Nice brotherly love even through they're not real wow" he whispered to himself.

He then took his hoodie and wear it then cover his head with the hood and come out from the room . passing by the choi  brothers.

He come outside and saw that Yeonjun was already about to enter . "oh, you okay what happened" the older ask in worried tone .

"Nothing let's leave the place first then I will tell about it later" he said with a low tone and Yeonjun nods his head and both of them went toward the car .

In inside

Both of them pull off from the hug and Soobin wiped his eyes . "yah! Stop crying, see I am okay your beomie is okay hyung" Beomgyu said with a frown and a huge pout on his puppy face.

The older chuckles and nod his head then he look at the younger and said "who is the person who saved you" .

"Oh he is in his room" Beomgyu said and dragged him to the room but the guy already left and the room was empty.

"Where is he , he was there when I exit" Beomgyu said with frowned eyebrows.

"I think he left, let's go home you need rest" soobin said and the younger nod his head and follow the older .

"The guy is so Strange....." Beomgyu thought in his mind and seat inside of the car .

TBC

So what is taehyun planning to do with Beomgyu because Beomgyu hate mafias and he was a mafia......?

Hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to vote and follow me .

Bye Love you Blue luvies