°•[15]•°

Beomgyu POV

It's been two days after the party and I am confused about Soobin hyung .

Because he went all silent mode after the party. He's not chaotic or bubbly person like he always. He is Always in his thoughts.

I wonder what happened to him . If something is bothering him then he can tell me after all I am his brother even we're not real but I love him like my real brother. He was always there for me whenever I need him .

He always take care of me since the day I was adopted by them .

I don't know what happens to him and why he becomes quite like this .

Author POV

Beomgyu was in his thoughts suddenly someone open his door and it was Soobin .
"Beomgyu you have delivery" he said in a normal voice as the younger nod his head .

"Who send it?" He asked while getting up from his bed . "Taehyun send this" soobin said in a low tone and left the box on the table then walked toward his room .

Beomgyu stared at his back until he was disappeared from his vision .
"What's wrong with hyung" he mumbles then look at the box that Soobin left at the table .

He took it and tore up the wrapper then saw a Another box inside . He open the box and saw a cute snow globe was inside it .

"Wow , cuteee" Beomgyu took out the globe from the box and a wide smile was in his face while looking at it .

Suddenly a message pop up in his phone. He took his phone and saw it was Taehyun.

Hyunie

Did you like the gift I send

Beom

Yes! It's so cute thanks

Hyunie

Glad to hear you like it. Wanna hang out?

Beom

Ofc! Where do you want to go

Hyunie

Let's meet at the park then will head towards the mall.

Beom

Okay give me sometimes to get ready

Hyunie

Sure . Then see you later😉

"Oh shit what should I wear now!" Beomgyu throw his phone at the bed and run toward his wardrobe to get ready .

After sometimes Beomgyu get ready and come out from his room .

He come downstairs and look around. He thought soobin will be at downstairs but he was not here .

"Eomma, where is hyungie" he asked as his mother turn to him . "Well he went outside said that he might come late but where are you going" his mother said and raise a eyebrow.

"To meet a friend" Beomgyu said and walked out of the House. "Come back Quickly!" His mother shout from inside as he yell back in yes .

Time skip

Beomgyu come at the park and started to look around to find the black haired guy .
Suddenly he spotted the guy who was waving his hand at him .