°•[28]•°

Author POV

Taehyun take a deep breath and look outside the glass to the city . He was standing at the elevator as it was going toward the top . He fix his coat and straighten up his posture.

He come out of his apartment after such a long time because after that he didn't went to meet anyone outside. But today his father just insist him to come outside today .

Flashback to hours ago

Taehyun was at his apartment, sitting at his couch . No one was home , yeonjun was out for groceries. He was watching TV until he heard his phone ringing and when he picked up the phone he saw it was his father who was calling him .

He let out a sigh and pick his father call and put his phone at his ear . "Hello my son, how are you doing?" His father said as he rolled his eyes .

"I am doing well then before, why did you call me?" He asked with a annoying tone and his father took a while to reply to him.

"As you know taehyun.?" Taehyun understand what his father is going to say next and he is not in mood for that .

"Dad how many time I have to say I don't want to move on , he was my first love that's it!!?" He yelled at his father but his father was way more stubborn then him .

"I don't know, he is dead taehyun, it's been two years now I want you to come back and move on from him" his father said but not like he care for it .

"I am not listening to you words now I called you to inform that I fixed a dinner with Mr Jung's daughter got it!" Mr Kang said as taehyun let out a sigh and just stared at the ground.

End of flashback

He don't want to date someone else but the way his father was forcing him , he thought to give a try but not like he will forget beomgyu that easily. He was his first love and he will never replace someone else in his place.

He lean back to the glass wall and closed his eyes . Everything, every moment he spent with beomgyu flashed into his mind . How happy they was back then . He still remember the joyful smile of the older , how joyful and bubbly person he was .

He heard a sound and he felt like the elevator stops so he opened his eyes to saw he reached the floor . He walked out of the elevator and went to the restaurant.

He walked inside to and started to look around for Mr Jung's daughter. He was looking around until a young lady caught his attention and that was Daughter of Mr Jung.

To be honest Mr Jung's daughter was gorgeous and breath taking but not enough to grain his attention. He walked towards the girl and stood in front the table as she looked up to him.

"Oh! Are you Kang taehyun?" She asked , her voice was sweet and High pitched as taehyun nodded at her question. She slowly smiled at him and point at the chair across the table .

"Please have a seat" taehyun sat down across her and took off his coat because it was Kinda hot here . He can saw The girl was not looking at him , looks like she don't have any interest like him .

"What's your name?" He said , thought to make a conversation with her as she looked up at him then reply . "Jung Yunhee, it's Yunhee" The girl named Yunhee said as he nodded.

"Listen I don't have any interest to date you not like you have I guess" she said which made taehyun kinda relief that she doesn't want to date him as well.

"Same , I don't want to date you I just come here to let you know that but I guess you already got the idea" taehyun replied with his cold and deep tone not the soft tone he used with beomgyu.

"Well we both can agree with that we don't want to date each other but I guess we both have reason behind it , what's your reason?" She asked while playing with her glass of wine .

"My lover" taehyun replied with a low tone as Yunhee raised a eyebrow and look at him.  "Your lover? Who is she?" She asked as taehyun look away from her then reply.

"It's him , my lover is a guy" he said as Yunhee nodded. "So what's his name and where is he?" She asked and taehyun felt like his heart get heavy .

"He's name is beomgyu and he-e died cuz of an accident two years-s ago" Yunhee eyes widen when she heard this .

"Damn I didn't expect this tho"Yunhee said while taking a sip from her wine . Taehyun turn to her and thought ask her reason.

"Do you have any reason to not date?" Taehyun asked as Yunhee chuckled and put down her wine glass . "Well I had been in relationship three years ago but the guy just dumped me for freaking no reason and after this I dated another guy one years ago and he just used me for my money so I give up on relationship " Yunhee said with a smile which can show her pain but taehyun found her as a carefree girl .

"I feel sorry for you" he said as Yunhee started to laugh then look at him . "Don't be I don't care about it , but right now I don't wanna date anyone anymore because I think love is not my thing" she said while shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, if I don't have a lover then I will like to date you after hearing this I feel sorry for you" taehyun said .

"No need to , I don't want it because I lost my interest already" she replied while looking into the menu .

Taehyun stared at her because he is happy that he don't have to date her and Yunhee is way more intelligence girl . She is not bossy or stubborn but she is friendly and approachable.

"Let's order something because not like we're enjoying this as date" Yunhee said and smiled as taehyun nod his head as well .

"Wanna be friends?" Taehyun said as Yunhee raised her eyebrow then chuckled.
"Gladly to be because we both are already broken" She said and offer her hand for a handshake. Taehyun gladly take her offer and shook their hands together.

After some moments their ordered arrived as they both enjoyed their meal while talking with each other.

Yunhee

Name: Jung Yunhee
Age 21
Daughter of one of the mafia
Famous model
Kind, carefree and Savage sometimes

TBC

don't worry both Yunhee and Zang are both good characters.

And sorry for late update because I get tangled up with my exams and daily life .

Hope u guys enjoy the part and don't forget to vote and follow me .

Love u guys .