°•[18]•°

Author POV

At other side

In soobin mansion

Yes it's was his own mansion, he come here for some work I mean his mafia works .

Soobin come back with two ice cream in his hand and sat down on his couch. He give Yeonjun ice cream to him and started to eat his one .

"What are you thinking" soobin asked while sucking his spoon which has some ice cream left . "Nothing I am thinking about Taehyun and beomgyu" Yeonjun said while taking Bite of his ice cream.

"Don't worry they're probably fucking each other right Now " soobin said with a grin and Yeonjun choked on his ice cream .

"What the hell soobin, don't you have filter in your mouth" Yeonjun said as soobin shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know Beomgyu also told me the same sometimes" he asked , acting innocent which made Yeonjun scoffed and look away .

Soobin was laughing by himself as he always enjoy teasing the older .

"Oh gosh I want leave now" Yeonjun mumbles to himself as soobin didn't heard him because the bunny looking guy was busy with his ice cream.

Suddenly soobin was eating his one then his eyes caught Yeonjun lips which has some ice cream over . He put his spoon inside his mouth and lean closer to the older.

Yeonjun was startled by him and was about to say something but he was stopped by soobin who wiped the ice cream with his thumb .

"There was some ice cream left on your lips" soobin said and lick his thumb then again focus on his ice cream.

Yeonjun was statued at his spot with red colour painted over his cheeks and heart was racing like crazy , thanks to Mr choibunny .

He was staring at the younger until soobin looked back at him with a smirk and raised his eyebrow .

"Baby , why are you staring at me" he said and move forward the table .
Yeonjun come to the reality and looked away .

"I-i wasn't, who said I was staring at you" Yeonjun said and regret to stuttering his words . Soobin smirk and got up from his seat then sit beside Yeonjun.

"Don't lie to me I caught you red handed so no need to lie" he whispered and Yeonjun felt a shiver went down on his spine .

"M-ove away-y" Yeonjun said but soobin come more closer to him . "What if I don't" he whispered with a smirk .
"Why don't you just get the hint that I really want to make you mine?" Soobin said as Yeonjun move his face away .

"But I don't want to" he Replied but soobin chuckled and put his finger under Yeonjun chin and make him turn and face him .

"Your so stubborn you know" he said while looking at Yeonjun lips . Yeonjun don't know what to say as his heart was beating so fast that Soobin can hear it .

Soobin smirked and move away from him . "The way your heart is beating right now I think it will come out any moment" soobin said while laughing.

Yeonjun hit his back and crossed his arms. "It's because of you" he rolled his eyes and look away .

"If you want I can make you heart race more faster" soobin smirked and turn to him . Yeonjun look at him with a glare .

"Don't you dare to" he warned but soobin just pinned him down at the couch. "What if I don't listen to you" he said with a sharp smirk .

Yeonjun eyes widen and he try push soobin off from him but soobin grab his hand and pinned them beside his head .

"Don't try , you can't win over me" he said and look at Yeonjun neck then he pull down his collar a bit revealing his skin . "Your neck is so beautiful, I really want to mark them now" he said and lick his lips .

"Yah! Don't you think of doing that" Yeonjun said but soobin went down to his neck and started to sucked his neck .

Yeonjun was taken aback by this as he was shocked to speak . He try to loose his hands from soobin grip but it's no use so he gave up .

Soobin bit his skin and left a new fresh red mark over Yeonjun neck . He looked up and smirked at Yeonjun.

"It's looking so good on you" he said and give a peck on the mark he newly made on Yeonjun neck .

Soobin let go Yeonjun hands and get off from him . Yeonjun sat up while holding his neck then he took out his phone and check it through camera of his phone.

"Aish! What I am going to do with this now" Yeonjun was furious and he turned to saw the younger was eating his Ice cream like nothing happened.

"You should be glad that I didn't fucked you right here" he said and Yeonjun really want to kill this dude right now.

"I am leaving bye!" He got up from his place and walked outside while soobin was laughing by himself.

"YOU SHOULD BE PROUD THAT I MARKED YOU NOT SOME OLD FREAKS"

"SOOBIN I AM SURELY GOING TO KILL YOU NOW"

At Taegyu

Beomgyu was looking outside the window, it's was snowing outside. "The winter is here" Taehyun whispered while playing with his hairs .

"Yes , it's snowing outside, it's so pretty" Beomgyu said and turn to him with his sparkly eyes .

Taehyun smiled and pulled him inside his arms and place his chin over Beomgyu head . "Finally I can say that I love you and I don't have to worry for this" Taehyun said .

"You should have tell me before" Beomgyu look at him . "I was confused okay, and after hearing that you hate Mafias it's made more worried" Taehyun said .

"Sorry , because of this little thing Everyone Is upset for this" Beomgyu mumbles with a sad tone . Taehyun looked down to him and ruffles Beomgyu hairs .

"Don't think like that baby, everything is okay now" he said and closed his eyes . Beomgyu smiled and hide his face in cock of Taehyun neck .

"Your cute you know" the black haired guy said . "And that's why you fall in love with me" Beomgyu said .

"Well I have so many reasons to say why I fall in love with you but you can count this into too" Taehyun said with a smile and kiss Beomgyu forehead as he heard a giggling from the older .

Suddenly Taehyun phone started to rang so he took his phone from his nightstand and saw its was from unknown.

"Who is this?" He was confused but he picked up the call . "Hello who is this" he asked .

"It's me Soobin" the older replied as Taehyun look at Beomgyu who was already looking at him . "How did hyung got your number" Beomgyu asked .

"I got Taehyun number from Yeonjun" soobin replied and take sip from his Soda .

"Is beongyu with you" he asked . "Yes he is, why" Taehyun asked .

"Nothing just want know then maybe Beomgyu is going to stay over right after all you both fucked right" the older said and beomgyu became red .

"H-how did you know" Taehyun said . "Listen kiddos I am you hyung so I have my own ways so take care of Beomgyu and polity take him home tomorrow" soobin said with a smirk and hang up .

"Your brother is really something I am saying" Taehyun said while putting the phone back at its place .

"I know right , he is just too open minded" Beomgyu said then let out a yawn . "Your sleepy let's sleep" Taehyun said and cover Beomgyu with the blanket so the older don't feel cold .

Soon both them fall asleep being in warmth of each other arms .

TBC

yes another part so quickly so hope you guys enjoy it .

Please vote

And bye ❤️