°•[17]•°

Author POV

Two days went by after this Beomgyu didn't even come out from his room or talk to anyone. Everyone was worried for him as he didn't eat anything too

Soobin sigh and stood in front Beomgyu door . He softly knocked on it and wait for any response. "Beomgyu, do want to talk about this" he softly said more like a whisper

Again no response. Another sigh left from his mouth as he look down at the ground try to control his tears . He turned and started to walked toward his room

Suddenly the room door open and revealing the younger who was looking so weak . Soobin eyes widen and look at him .

"Beomgyu, you looks so pale, why didn't you come out from you room at least you should eat something" soobin said with worried as Beomgyu didn't replied anything.

"Come inside , you need to explain something" Beomgyu said with tired and weak tone . Soobin nodded and walled inside the room with the younger.

"First all of I am sorry for keeping this secret and second I hide this because of your own good Beomgyu" soobin mumbles as Beomgyu just listen to him .

"Since the day I get to know about that you hate Mafias so much just because your parents dead , me and dad decided that we will keep it secret from you and tell you when it's right time" Soobin continued with his words .

"I don't want you to misunderstand anything gyu,  and so try to understand what I did was good for you" soobin said and look at him .

Beomgyu sigh and look at him with red swollen eyes as he hug the older so tightly. Soobin was shocked at first but then he hugged him back and started to cry .

"I am sorry hyung , I didn't know that you did this for my own  good. Hyung I don't deserve you" Beomgyu said while sobbing into the older shoulder.

Soobin smiled a little and rubbed Beomgyu back .
"No Beomgyu you deserve more then this and I am glad to be there for you always" he said as Beomgyu hugged him more tight and tears streaming down from his eyes

After sometime they both come downstairs as Beomgyu didn't eat anything since two days . Mrs choi hugged him when she saw him , coming downstairs.

Beomgyu accept that after all not like they going to hurt him or what , their is his family and care for him so he can accept this truth .

Time skip

Beomgyu was sitting at the couch with soobin. Beomgyu hands was wrapped around soobin left arm and head rest on the shoulder. Suddenly there was bell rang heard Mrs choi went to open the door.

It's was Yeonjun waiting outside, wearing white coloured turtle neck sweater with long sleeves, covering his hands with black coloured pants. He bowed down to Mrs choi and smiled .

"Oh your Yeonjun right , Mr kang's Assistant?" Mrs choi asked as he nodded his head . "Yes ,I came here to meet Beongyu, so can I?" He said as Mrs choi nod her head

"Yes , come in" she said and Yeonjun walked inside . Both of choi brothers turn to him with confusion look .
"Oh hey Yeonjun hyung , your here all of sudden" soobin asked .

"Seems like Beomgyu is feeling okay now" Yeonjun asked while looking at the younger. Beomgyu slowly nod his head .

"Yeah , I am feeling quite better now" he replied.
"Good then but you have any plan to talk with Taehyun" Yeonjun said .

Beomgyu didn't reply anything and went silent as soobin look at his brother.
"I think you should" he whispered as Beomgyu look at him

"Really?" He asked with low tone as soobin smiled and nod his head . "Yes , I am saying talk to him" soobin said and winked at him .