Can you take care of my son

Olivia's: POV

January 29th 1982: Transylvania

"It's beautiful here." said Elliot. "I agree." I replied. "We should move here, unless you're afraid of vampires." he teased. "Very funny." I said. A young woman ran up to us and she was holding a baby in her arms. She was scared, but calmed down when she saw us.

(Olivia)

(Olivia)

(Elliot)

(Elliot)

"Can you take care of my son?" she asked. "Of course." I said. "Thank you so much." she replied and put him gently in my arms. "His name is Adam." said the woman. "What's your name?" asked Elliot, but she was already gone.

(Adam)

(Adam)

"Poor thing." I said. "I wonder what happened to her?" asked Elliot. "Maybe she ran away from a abusive husband." I said. "But why did she asked us to take care of her baby?" he asked again. "I don't know." I said. Elliot looked at Adam who was sleeping.

"It's okay, you're safe now." I said. He let out a soft yawn and snuggled closely to me. "We'll take care of you now." replied Elliot and patted his head. We walked back to the hotel. No one asked us why we came back with a baby. This place scared me a bit.

***

I called my mom when we got back. She was so excited to hear about the trip.

"How's Transylvania?" asked mom. "Mom please don't freak out." I said. "What's wrong?" she asked worried. "You've a grandson." I said. "Oh my goodness." replied Miranda. "His name is Adam and we found him abandoned here. We adopted him." I said.

"But both you and Elliot are still teenagers and there's a lot of responsibility with a baby." replied Miranda. "I don't mind being a teen mom. You were also a teen when you had me." I said. "I know you two will take very good care of him." she replied and I smiled. "Thank you mom." I said.

Olivia and Elliot will be wonderful parents to Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert