We used to have fun

Emile: POV

Loud music came out of the speakers and red pulsating lights made the guests sleepy. A girl fell asleep on the couch. She would soon be dead. I was sitting on my chair and I was drinking a cup of blood. I saw my brother.

"I'm surprised to see you here doctor." I said with a smirk on my face. "Is your brother a doctor?" asked a girl. "You turned Emily into a vampire." replied Jack coldly. "Yes I did." I said. He grabbed the collar on my shirt and pushed me up against the wall. "Touch her again and I'll kill you." he replied. "I'm not afraid of you." I said. "You should be." replied Jack.

"We used to have fun

"We used to have fun. Remember the ball we were invited to in 1910." I said. "You seduced men for their blood." he replied. "It was fun." I said. Jack rolled his eyes. "You're so boring when your humanity is on." I said. "I won't turn it off again." replied Jack. "I'm surprised Adam is still together with you." I said.

"He loves me for who I am." he replied. "Ugh." I said and shuddered. "I'm not like you Emile." said Jack. "Go back to your picture perfect family, don't care about me." I replied coldly. "Em...I" he started. "I said GO." I shouted and Jack left.

***

Sarah's: POV

"I'll teach Emily everything I know about being a vampire." I said. "Thank you Sarah." replied Adam. "You're welcome." I said with a smile on my face. The door opended and Jack came in.

"Are you okay Jack?" asked Adam. "I'm fine." he said. "Sarah told me she'd teach Emily about being a vampire." he replied. "That's good." said Jack. "I'll take her to Hot Topic to buy new clothes." I replied. "While you're there, can you look after some cute baby clothes?" asked Adam. "Are you?" I asked and he nodded his head.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

There's a reason why Emile behaves the way he does

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert