I'll always love you

Kitty's: POV

We had a lesson when the door opened. Emily came in. She was deathly pale and her lips had barely any color. She went to her seat next to me and I felt the cold from her. A group of girls who used to bully her looked frightened at her.

"Are you okay, you're very pale." asked our teacher Helena. "I've never felt better." said Emily. "Are you sure?" she asked worried. "Yes." said Emily. "If you say so." replied Helena and left us.

"What has happened to her?" asked Tim. "I've no idea." I said. "What's for dinner today?" asked Emily. "Something with meat." said Laura. "Okay." she replied. "You usually never ask about it." I said. "I do now." replied Emily.

***

After the break the electricity went out and it was dark in the whole school. "I can't see anything." said Tim. "Here." I replied a handed him a flashlight. "Thank you." he said with a smile. "You're welcome and we should go and find Emily." I replied and he nodded his head.

We called her name but got no answer. "I have a feeling she's in the dining room." said Tim. "Let's go." I replied and we ran to the dinner room. "Look." I said and shone on the floor. "Is that blood?" asked Tim and his face turned pale. "I think it is." I said and he was close to puke.

Then we heard a growl from the kitchen and we met a horrible sight. Emily was sitting on the floor and she drank blood from a man. She was covered in blood. Beside her lay a dead woman and her throat was cut open. She looked at us and blood was dripping from her lips.

***

***

Jack's: POV

I sat down next to him on the bed and stroked his cheek. My cold breath made Adam shiver. I put a finger under his chin and covered his mouth with a kiss. We intertwined our fingers.

He lay down on the bed and I was lying on the top of me. He moved his hand under my shirt and I moaned. I took off his shirt and kissed my lips. I kissed his chest and he moaned. Our pants fell off and I kissed his neck.

"Ow, you bit me." said Adam and his fingertips were stained red, as he pulled them towards his neck. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean it." I said panicked. "It's okay, it's just... he stopped.

"Your eyes are red." he replied. I sat up and looked away. "Are you okay?" asked Adam worried. "I'm fine." I said. "Is there anything you wish to tell me?" he asked. "I'm a vampire and I've been it since the 1800s." I said.

"I'll always love you." he said. "I'm a monster." I replied. "You're not a monster, you are a wonderful person and I couldn't ask for a better husband." said Adam and stroked my cheek.

Jack told Adam his secret

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert