We'll find a cure

Adam's: POV

I visited Kitty. I walked into a room and gasped. She was lying in a bed. She was deathly pale and the sweat ran down her face. I noticed a hideous wound on her arm. I sat down on the bed and took her hand in mine. Kitty opened her eyes slowly. She hugged me and cried. I stroked her back and comforted her.

"Esme's ball rolled out on the street. I went out into the road to get the ball, when a werewolf attacked me." said Kitty weakly.

"Shhh, you'll be okay, we'll find a cure." I replied and stroked her cheek. "I don't want to die." she said sadly. "You won't die honey." I replied softly, but I couldn't hold back the tears. She gave me a smile and fell asleep.

I walked down again and Edward handed me a glass with water. "To calm the nerves." he said. I emptied the glass and sighed.

"Kitty must stay here and she's not allowed to have any contact with humans. She'll begin hallucinations, and then it becomes dangerous for living souls." replied Edward. "I understand, but I have to go back home. I'll be right back." I said and ran home.

***

Jack was home. I told him the whole story.

"Will Kitty survive?" he asked. "We have to find a cure, and it won't be easy." I said and packed down stuff in my suitcase.

"Take care of Esme while I'm gone." I said. "I promise." replied Jack and kissed me. "Love you." I said and drove back to Edward's house.  I got a room near Kitty and she was still asleep. I made up a fire to keep her warm. I was worried.

I hope they'll find a cure for her

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert