Once upon a December

Aiden: POV

-Flashback-

December 25th 1896: New Orleans

"I love Christmas balls." said Emilia. "Me too darling." replied Maestro. "This will be a wonderful night." I said with a smile on my face. Astrid smiled happily at us.

Maestro placed a kiss on her forehead. I picked up Emilia in my arms and danced around. "Oh, papa." she laughed happily. "My dear Emilia." I said. I gave her a necklace.

"It's from your grandma." I said. "Together in Paris." she read. "She couldn't come today, but she wants to meet her grandchildren. I have arranged a trip for you and your siblings to visit her in Paris." he said. "Thank you so much." she replied. "You're welcome." I said.

The guests arrived and the ball began. Little did we know that this would be the last time we had a ball at the mansion.

***

Nicolas: POV

"It's snowing." I said happily. "Come." replied Sarah and took Emilia's hand. She was so happy.

We out to the garden and built a snowman

We out to the garden and built a snowman. We had snowballs war too. I lay down in the snow and made a snow angel. Emilia laughed happily. Cocoa played happily in the snow.

***

Aiden's: POV

"Darling, where are you?" I asked. I went to the ballroom and screamed. My husband was lying dead on the floor. He had been shot in the back. Cocoa was lying next to him and she was dead too.

I quickly ran to the nursery. To my horror, I find my oldest children dead in bed. Tears were streaming down my face. I went to the bathroom and found Astrid in the bathtub. I gently lifted her lifeless little body and put her in my arms.

"Please wake up sweetie, please Astrid." I said. But she would never open her eyes again. I lay her next to her siblings and kissed her forehead. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. The door opened and Oliver came. "What's wrong with you?" I asked coldly. He shot me and I fell to the floor. The snow fell silently outside. I closed my eyes and drew my last breath.

-End of the flashback-

Oliver killed the entire family

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert