I'll have my revenge

Adam's: POV

Our children woke us up and they smiled happily. We went down and ate a delicious breakfast in the living room. Jack said a funny joke and we laughed. Even though everyone was happy, I had an uneasy lump in my stomach. I had a feeling that something horrible is about to happen.

 I had a feeling that something horrible is about to happen

"Are you okay?" asked Jack worried. "Yes." I said. "You seem to be worried about something." he replied. "I'm just tired."I said. "Get some rest." he said. I fell asleep on the couch and Jack stroked my cheek. I know we are safe here, nothing will happen.

***

I woke up an hour later and met a horribe sight. The floor and the carpet was covered in blood. I couldn't see my husband or our kids.

"Hello Adam." said Oliver. "What have you done with my family?" I asked. "Had some fun." he said. "They were innocent." I replied angrily and slapped him the face. "I'd run if I was you." he said. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I was breathing heavily and my body was shaking of fear. Oliver broke up the door and he held a sharp knife in his hand.

"I'll have my revenge." he said. "Leave us alone." I sobbed. "I should've killed you earlier." said Oliver. "You'll never win." I replied. "I won't stop until you're whole family is dead." he said. "Halloween ends here." I replied. I stabbed him in the neck with a glass splinter. He fell to the floor and tried to stop the blood flow. I also stabbed him with a cross neckalce and he died. The Gracey family would get peace now.

It's over

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert