Will you marry me

Jughead's: POV

-Flashback-

June 10th 1972: New Jersey

"Good morning, my darling." I said and gave Sarah a kiss. "Morning." she replied. "Have you slept well?" I asked. "Yes." said Sarah. "Good." I replied with a smile on my face.

(Sarah)

(Sarah)

"Have I missed something?" she asked confused. "No." I said. "You are so romantic today." replied Sarah. "That's because I love you so much." I said. "You make me blush." she replied with a smile on her face.

"I know you're hiding something for me." she replied. "I don't." said. "Please, tell me what it is." replied Sarah. "It won't be a surprise if I tell you." I said. "I hate when you're right." she complained. "Love you too." I said.

***

Sarah's: POV

We arrived to the beach and I got out from the van. Jughead lifted up me and carried me to the water. We both smiled of joy and I kissed his lips. He danced around in the water with me in his arms. Then he let me down and he went down on his knee. He opened a box with a beautiful diamond ring.

 He opened a box with a beautiful diamond ring

"Will you marry me?" asked Jughead. "Yes." I said. He put the ring onto my ring finger and tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks.

"This was the surprise." he replied. "I'll remember this moment forever." I said. "Me too." replied Jughead.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

So romantic

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert