We'll always be friends

Emily's: POV

I was walking around in the house. I went into a room that has been left untouched. I saw a piano. I sat down at it and started playing Für Elise. It's my grandma's favorite melody.

"How beautiful you play

"How beautiful you play." said a girl and sighed softly. I stopped playing. "Who's there?" I asked. A girl showed up in the room. She looked just like me. She was wearing a long nightdress.

"Hello, I'm Emily Jackson." I said. "I'm Emilia Gracey." she replied shyly. "Nice to meet you." I said. "Can you play it again?" asked Emilia. "Of course I can." I said. I played the melody for her and she smiled. She went up to me and gave me a hug.

"We'll always be friends." she said. "Of course." I replied. "I want you to have this." said Emilia and gave me a beautiful porcelain doll. "Thank you." I replied and gave her a hug.

She patted my cheek and her hand was ice cold

She patted my cheek and her hand was ice cold. Emilia smiled and disappeared. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. "Kitty, you scared me." I said. "Sorry Em, I'd just tell you that dinner is ready." she replied. "I'm coming." I said. "You okay? you look like you've seen a ghost." replied Kitty jokingly. "I think I just did." I said.

***

The rain pouring down and the thunder rumbled like hungry wolves. A lightning cut through the dark sky and the wind threatened to break the house. A crying baby woke me up and my first thought was Lily.

I got up and went quietly to my parents room. Lily was fast asleep in her cot and she didn't cry. I gave her a kiss on her forehead, before going back to my room. I heard child laughter, a sad lullaby and a gunshot. I ran to my bed and hid under the covers. But I could still hear the gun and the crying baby. Something terrible has happened here.

Emily is a ghost whisper

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert