A new home

Jack's: POV

I pulled up in front of our new home. I smiled softly looking at the house. I knew I had chosen the perfect home for us.

"It's beautiful Jack

"It's beautiful Jack." said Adam. "I love the house dad and papa." said Emily happily. I chuckled softly. "What do you think, Kitty?" I asked. She shook her head and came back to the reality. "What? it's very pretty." she said and smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked worried. "I'm just a little tired." said Kitty and yawned. "It'll be great, once we get used to it." I replied.

Emily hugged Kitty and he hugged her back. Their sisters bond is magical. I got out of the car and took a moving box. Emily gently lifted a sleeping Esme in her arms.

I took a moving box and went to the house. I unlocked the door and walked in. I dropped the boxes on the floor and sighed tired. This week has been a hell. I feel completely exhausted. I didn't think it would be so difficult to move. Emily came in after a few minutes. Esme was sleeping peacefully in her stroller. She looked around in the house.

"It feels good to be back in London." I said. "I understand that" replied Adam. "I hope we're safe here." I said. "Me too." he replied. I looked at the rain outside and sighed.

***

"Do you want to cuddle?" I asked. Yes." said Adam. We went to the living room. I lay my arm around him and he smiled softly. He put on a movie.

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked. "Don't go." he said. "Why not?" I asked. "I love being in your arms, you give the best hugs." said Adam. "Aww, you're too cute." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." he said. "Love you more." I replied and kissed him. "I want some popcorn actually." he said. "I'll fix it." I replied. I kissed his nose and went to the kitchen.

They're so cute

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert