The storm has brought something terrible to our town

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 1995: New York

"School is closed today due to the storm." said mom. "Can I visit Robin?" I asked. "His mom told me he's ill and I have promised mom to vist her." said Olivia. "Okay." I replied disappointed. She picked up Grace in her arms.

(Adam)

(Adam)

(Olivia)

(Olivia)

"Come honey." said mom. I went out with her to the car and she started the engine. Mom drove into the parking lot and we hurried into the store. We bought cakes and juice for grandma. Mom paid. I had an uneasy lump in my stomach on my way home to her.

***

***

"Hello Adam and Grace." said grandma and hugged us. "Hey grandma." I replied. Grace babbled happily. "Welcome in." she said. "All schools are closed and there were several of my colleagues who couldn't get to work today." replied Olivia. "That's not good." she said.

Then they started to talking about something else. I was so worried about Robin. Later in the evening, dad came and mom told me to stay in my room. But I opened the door a bit and listened.

"We found the body of Felix Wheeler and his body was drained of blood. We think Robin is behind it." said Elliot. "I feel for his family." replied Olivia. "He was just a boy." said Lisa.

"This is just the beginning." replied Elliot. Mom started to cry and Lisa comforted her daughter. "Don't tell this to Adam." said Elliot and they nodded. "The storm has brought something terrible to our town, something that can't be stopped." he said.

-End of the flashback-

The first attack.

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert