You don't want to mess with me

Kitty's: POV

I went down the hall when I saw Raven who was about to kiss Jughead. I ran up to her and gave her a slap. "She's my best friend's boyfriend." I shouted coldly. "I told you to stay away from me." said Jughead coldly to Raven.

"First you bullying my sister and then you try to steal Sarah's boyfriend. You don't want to mess with me." I replied and the anger boiled inside of me. "Sarah doesn't deserve hin." said Raven. My eyes were flashing red. I beat her up and shoved the cure down her throat. Then I ran out of school.

When I came to a street corner, I sat down on the ground and pulled my legs up to my chin. I heard footsteps. "Are you okay?" asked a lady kindly. "I'm fine, but please leave me alone." I said. You can't sit here, do your parents know you are here?" she asked. "No." I said. "Poor girl." "My name is not "poor girl." I said coldly and bit into her neck. I love the taste of fresh human blood.

"Kitty." said a man. I turned around and saw dad. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "No." I said. "What has happened?" he asked. "A werewolf bit me." I said.

***

***

Jack's: POV

"Uncle Jack." said two girls. "Elizabeth, Marie." I replied shocked. "Hi Jack." they said. I ran up to them and hugged my nieces. "I never thought I'd see you again. I've never given up hope of finding you." I replied. "You've been looking for us." said Marie. "Of course sweetie, you two are my nieces." I replied. They hugged me and cried. I've missed them so much.

Jack is reunited with Elizabeth and Marie

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert