I'm in love with him

Adam's: POV

We went to a park and had picnic. Everything was good until a ball come flying.

"Ow." said Tim when the ball hit his leg. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" asked a boy worried. "Yeah." he said. "I didn't mean to hit your leg." he excused. "It's okay, I'm Timothee Jackson by the way." he present. "I'm Jake Wheeler." he said. "Nice to meet you." replied Tim with a smile on his face.

(Jake Wheeler)

(Jake Wheeler)

"I have to go now, but can I get your number?" he asked. "Sure." said Tim and they changed phone numbers. "Thanks, I hope I see you again." he said before he left. "Same here." he repiled.

"Someone's in love." I said. "Maybe, I don't know." replied Tim, but his cheeks turned red. "I haven't seen you so happy in a very long time." I said. "I'm in love with him." he admitted.

***

Tim's: POV

I was in my room when my phone vibrated. I looked at the screen with a smile on my face.

Jake
Hey Tim, I just wanted to say hi😊

Tim
Hey Jake. It was really fun to meet you today and I'd like to see you again😊

Jake
Where do you live? I can pick you up tomorrow if you want to.

Tim
I gave him my address

We chatted with each other late in the evening and a wonderful feeling filled my body. I was so in love with him and he made me so happy. I sent away a good night to him and he sent back a heart. I fell asleep with a smile on my face that night.

I'm so happy for Tim

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert