You'll be okay

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

June 12th 2011: California

"Good morning Jack." said Nadine. "Good morning Nadine." I replied. "It's a quiet day today, so if you want to take a day off." she said. "I don't mind working today." I replied and she smiled. I worked behind the counter.

The door opened and a young man walked inside. He was driving a stroller and holding a cute puppy in his other arm. She looked at me.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" I asked. "This is Kenya and she has hurt her paw." he said worried. "Aww, poor thing." I replied. Kenya whimpered. I x-rayed her paw and saw a stick. I pulled out the stick and she licked me. "That must have hurt." I said and she barked. "You'll be okay." I said and Kenya licked me.

" I said and Kenya licked me

(Kenya)

***

"Kenya was playing in the garden at Neverland Ranch when she hurt her paw." said Adam and she licked his hand too. "Neverland Ranch?" I asked. "I was married to Michael Jackson and Kenya was our dog." he said. "I love his music." I replied. "I'm glad to hear that." replied Adam.

"Do you want to do something today? we can go to a cafe." I said. "I'd love that very much." he replied. "Me too." I replied. Adam blushed sweetly. I was in love with him.

-End of the flashback-

Love at first sight

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert