Christmas

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

December 25th 2015: New York

"Daddy, papa, wake up, it's Christmas." said Emily happily. She jumped up and down on our bed. "Merry Christmas Emily." I replied with a happy smile. "Merry Christmas." said Jack. Emily's monkey doll was lying next to him. "Let's go downstairs and open presents." she replied.

(Jack with Emily's monkey doll)

We walked to the living room and under tree the Christmas presents awaited. My children sat down on the couch and waited. I gave them their presents and they smiled again.

"Thank you so much, I love her." said Emily and showed up her doll. "I'm glad you like it." I replied. "She look just like me." she said. Tim opened his present and smiled. "Thank you so much." he replied and showed us his Harry Potter book.

"Oh look, it's snowing." said Emily. We went out and built a snowman and our children danced around in the snow. We had snowball war and we laughed of joy.

***

***

Later in the day we ate a good dinner and then watched at a Disney movie. Emily fell asleep and we carried them to their room. She held her doll close to her. 

Me and Jack walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. "It was a beautiful Christmas Eve today." he said. "I agree." I replied. "I haven't got my present today." he said. "You're so funny." I replied and gave him a kiss.

-End of the flashback-

So beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert