What if something has happened to her

Adam's: POV

"Where's Emily?" asked Jack. "She should've been home by now." I said worried. "I tried to call her, but came to the voicemail." he replied.

"What if something has happened to her." I said. "I hope not." replied Jack. The front door opened and Emily came in. The lamp lit up her face and she was paler than usual. She took off her leather jacket and yawned.

"Where have you been?" I asked. "Why didn't you answer your phone?" asked Jack. "Please, I'm so tired." said Emily. "We were worried about you." I replied. "I'm fine, you've nothing to worry about." she assured. She went to her room to sleep. "She'll be fine." he said. "I hope you're right." I replied. "I hope she didn't get the virus." said Jack.

***

Emily's: POV

"Time to wake up, Emily." said papa and shook my softly. "Five more minutes." I replied sleeply. "You'll be late for school." he said.

He pulled away the curtains and I hid under my blanket. "Please, close it." I replied. "Why?" asked Jack. "The sun is stabbing my eyes." I said. "I'll drive you." he replied and walked down.

I changed to a oversized hoddie, dark ripped jeans and boots. I did my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. I hung my chain necklace around my neck. Then I went to the kitchen to eat a quick breakfast. But I had no appetite. I made a cup of hot chocolate instead.

***

***

Sarah's: POV

"I'm still in party mood." I said. "Me too." replied Jughead. We went to another club and partied.

"Hello there." I said to Jughed and kissed me. "I love you." he replied. "Love you too." I said. He kissed me and drank my blood. "You'll always be my queen of darkness." replied Jughead. "You're my king of darkness." I said.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Emily is in the process of becoming a vampire

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert