I could've killed you

Adam's: POV

I was surprised that human blood no longer attracted me. The music thumped and the lights glow in blue, pink and purple.

I noticed a handsome man who was coming towards me

I noticed a handsome man who was coming towards me. But I took a step back, when I saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nervously. "I miss you." said Jack. "You have to get out of here." I replied and tried to control myself.

"Why, what has happened to you?" he asked worried. A drunk man happened to bump into Jack and he tore up his hand on a sharp edge. I slammed him aganist wall and started kissing him roughly. I bit into his neck and drank his blood.

"Adam, please stop." begged Jack. I love the taste of fresh vampire blood. "You're killing me." he said. I pulled myself away and looked terrified at my husband. "I could've killed you, I'm sorry." I replied. I couldn't understand what I had almost done. Jack walked up to me and broke my neck. "I'm sorry darling, but it's for your own good." he said.

Jack's: POV

I found an abandoned house and locked up Adam in the celler. I closed the door and sat down on the floor. I had no idea why he drinks vampire blood now, but I'll find a cure. "Don't worry Adam. you will be fine, I promise." I said.

I love Jack

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert