I'll never leave you

Adam's: POV

I found Jack in our master bedroom. He was curled up on the bed and cried.

"Darling, what's the matter?" I asked. "I had a bad dream." said Jack. "My poor baby." I replied and stroked his cheek. "You died in my dream." he sobbed. I hugged him and he cried onto my shirt. "I'll never leave you." I replied and kissed the top of his head.

***

Do you want to cuddle?" I asked. "Yes." said Jack. We went to the living room and watched a movie. I lay my arm around him and he smiled.

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked. "Don't go." he said. "Why not?" I asked. "I love being in your arms, you give the best hugs." said Jack. "Aww, you're so cute." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." said Jack. "Love you more." I replied and kissed him. "I want some popcorn actually." he said. "I'll fix it." I replied.

***

Aiden's: POV

I walked into the police station and two girls ran up to me. I hugged my daughters and tears were streaming down my face.

"Daddy." said Minnie and Michelle. "I thought I'd never see you two again." I replied. "We've missed you." they said. "I've missed you so much too." I replied.

Aiden is reunited with his daughters

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert