We'll be a family again

Marie's: POV

"I look like an idiot." I said. "No you don't." replied Elizabeth. "Can't I wear my old clothes?" I asked. "Absolutely not." she said. I walked out to her and she smiled at me.

(Marie's new look)

(Marie's new look)

"Wow Marie, you look amazing." she said. "Thanks Lizzie." I replied. "You look like a rockstar." said Lizzie. "What's a rockstar?" I asked. "A rockstar is someone who sings rock music." she said. "Wow." I replied amazed.

(Elizabeth's new look)

"What's that small object in your hand?" I asked. "It's my phone." she said. "What are you doing with that thing?" I asked curiously. "Well, you can text or call friends and take photos." she said and showed me. Lizzie was amazed.

"That's amazing." I replied. "I guess it is." she said. "This world is so awesome." I replied. "We'll become a family again, I promise." said Lizzie. I smiled and hugged my sister. "Yes we will." I replied and Lizzie smiled.

***

***

Emile's: POV

I was lying on the road and didn't hear when a car came. "Are you okay?" asked a man worried. "I don't feel anything." I said and looked at the dark sky. "I have a blanket in my car." he replied, and went away. I rushed up, and bit into his neck, and I lost control.

After his body was completely emptied of blood, I walked away. "Oh, someone has a bad day." said Jack and smirked. "There's nothing you need to care about." I replied coldly.

"Watch what you say." replied Jack threatening. "I'm not afraid of you." I said, with a smirk on my face. Then he took out a wooden stake, and directed it toward my heart. He staked me and I died.

***

Raven's: POV

"Tim just told me that you pushed Emily in school." said Adam. "I didn't, it was Em who pushed me." I replied.

"Go to your room and stay there. There will be no dinner for you." said Adam coldly. "Don't forget to clean my room." replied Kitty. "Don't forget my room too." he said. "The kitchen needs cleaning too." replied Jack.

Elizabeth and Marie are so beautiful

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert