You look so different

Sarah's: POV

I drove to a forest and found Emily at a campsite. She was drinking blood from a young couple.

"Emily, we must go back home now." I said very gently. She turned around and looked at me. "I didn't mean to kill them, I was so thirsty." she said ashamed. "I know, I'm not mad at you." I replied and helped her to a public toilet. I washed away the blood from her face. Then I gave her a daylight-ring.

"What's this?" she asked. "This necklace will protect you from the sun. It's not silver, I promise." I said. "Thanks." replied Emily. "I'll help you to control your blood thirst." I said and she looked at me. "How?" she asked and I handed her a blood bag.

"I stole it from the hospital. No one will notice anything." I said. She drank the blood and smiled. "Thank you Sarah." replied Emily. "No problem." I said with a smile on my face.

"This life is new to you and there's much to learn. But I'll help you with everything, I promise." I said. "I couldn't ask for a better friend." replied Emily.

***

Emily's: POV

I was walking in the corridor with confidence and sass. Everyone was looking at me. "Is that Emily?" asked a girl. "She looks so different." said her friend.

(Emily's new look)

(Emily's new look)

"Emily, is it really you?" asked Kitty. "It's me." I said. "You look so different." replied Timothee. "I'm a vampire now. I needed a more badass and sassy look." I said. "It suits you." he replied. "Thank you." I said. I saw Raven and I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't know you were so cool" said Raven. "Oh please, don't pretend like you actually care." I replied. "We could be best friends." she said. "I'm the same girl you bullied. You only want to be my friend now because I look cooler now." I replied.

Emily is more sassy and confident now

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert