I thought I had lost you

Adam's: POV

I rushed upstairs and dripping the blood in her mouth. "Please wake up sweetie, don't leave me." I said and held her hand. Suddlenly she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Dad

"Dad." she replied and hugged me. "Oh my dear Kitty, I thought I had lost you." I said and hugged her back. "I'll never leave you, I will always be at your side." she replied and wiped away the tears. "Come, time to go home, Emily and Tim have been so worried." I said and we walked down. I thanked Edward and mom for all help, before we left.

***

We had a contest to see who could get home quickly and I let Kittt win. When we came in she got many hugs, and questions.

"I'm fine now." she said. "Kitty." replied Emily and Tim. They hugged her. "I've missed you." she said. "I've missed you too." she replied. I smiled softly at the sweet reunion.

"I'm okay." said Kitty. "I thought I'd never see you again." replied Emily. "I'll never leave you." she said. "I'm so glad you're better." replied Tim. "Me too." said Kitty.

***

Sarah's: POV

"Kitty, there's someone who wants to meet you." I said. "Mom." replied Oliver. "Oh Oli." she said and hugged him. "I thought I had lost you." he replied. "I'd never leave you." said Kitty. "Mom, meet your granddaughter Olivia." replied Oliver. "She's so adorable." she said.

(Sarah)

(Sarah)

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Kitty is cured

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert