It's so beautiful here

Katherine's: POV

Emily and I were under our apple tree. It was a hot summer day. It has been a year since we moved back home. I love Neverland, it's so beautiful here. Papa was back and dad was so happy.

"Who wants lemonade?" asked dad

"Who wants lemonade?" asked dad. "Me." we said. "Here you go." he replied and gave us a glass. "You're life saver." said Emily and he smiled. "Lemonade." replied Lily and Togepi happily. They tasted it and they liked it.

"What's the plans for today?" asked Michael. "We'll visit Janet." I said. "Can we come too?" asked Lily and Togepi. "Of course." I said. "Janet, Toni and Helena will be very happy to see you two." replied Emily. "Be careful, don't talk to strangers on the way." said Adam. "We promise dad, the girls are safe with me." replied Tim.

***

Adam's: POV

I stood by the window and looked at the clear blue sky. The birds chirped happily in the air and the leaves on the trees shone green. My husband wrapping his arms around me. I had a happy smile on my face. He kissed my cheek and I gave him a kiss back.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Michael. "Everything that has happened." I said. "I've a feeling we'll get our happy ending." he replied. "I hope we can live a normal life now." I said. "I don't mind." replied Michael.

Adam and Michael are back together❤️

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert