I've nowhere to go

Oliver's: POV

The sun was going down over the town and it was soon dark. I pulled up my hood and opened the door soundlessly. 

(Oliver)

(Oliver)

My heart pounded with fear. I listened for mom everytime I took a step down the stairs. She was sitting on the couch in the livingroom with the TV on high volume. He was holding a wine glass in her hand. There was no chance she would hear me. As soon as I was out on the street, I started running.

Joy spread in my body to finally be free. But I had no idea where I was going. My entire body hurt after the abuse. Deep purple bruises and scars covered my skin . My stomach screamed of hunger. I stopped when I came to a bench. I lay down on the bench. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

***

***

Skyler's: POV

Robin and I were on our way home from a restaurant. We walked through Central Park and I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

"What is it Sky?" asked Elliot. "Something's not right." I said. "Is anyone following us?" he asked. "Come." I said. We went to a bench and I saw a child. "Oh my goodness." I replied shocked. He opened his eyes and looked scared at us.

"We won't hurt you." I replied calmly. "Who are you?" he asked. "I'm Skyler Jackson and this is my husband Robin." I said. "I'm Oliver." he replied. "This is not a good place to sleep." said Robin. "I've nowhere to go, I don't want to go back home." sobbed Oliver. "Would you like to live with us?" I asked. "Yes." he said. I helped him up and he hugged me. I stroked his hair and he cried. Dad, papa." he said. "You're safe now." I replied.

I feel for Oliver so much

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert