I wish Michael was here to see her

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2010: New York

My water broke in the middle of the night and mom drove me to the hospital. I squeezed her hand hard in an attempt to ignore the pain.

After what felt like an eternity, saw my daughter the light. A nurse wrapped a blanket around her and laid her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and smiled.

(Emily-Katherine Michael Jackson)

"My beautiful daughter." he said. "Yes." I replied. "She has her father's eyes." said Olivia softly. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I wish Michael was here to see her." I replied sadly. "He'll watch over her." she said.

Our family came in and they were overjoyed. "Our little sister is so cute." said Kitty and Tim happily. "You two will be wonderful siblings to her" I replied. "I'll protect her with my life." said Kitty. "You're so cute." replied Adam. She gave Emily a music box as a present.

***

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I will always be here for you." I said. Emily smiled in her sleep. A star shone brightly in the sky. It was Michael and he watched over us. "Hey Michael." I said and the star shone again.

Emily were sleeping in her crib and I held my daughter's little hand in mine. I can't believe I've three children now, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my children, I'm ready to kill if someone hurt them. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

-End of the flashback-

I'm so happy for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert