My beloved Oliver

Kitty's: POV

-Flashback-

July 26th 2008: California

"It's time dad." I screamed outta pain. He drove me to the hospital. "Everything will be okay." he said calmly. The stuff took care of me when we arrived and the pain was horrible.

(Kitty)

(Kitty)

After several hours I heard baby cry. Nadine lay down my newborn son in my arms. Tears of joy were rolling down my cheeks. "My beloved Oliver" I said. I gave him a pink bunny and he hugged her.

(Oliver)

(Oliver)

"He's wonderful." said dad with a smile on his face. "I agree." replied Nadine and smiled softly. "I'm so proud of you sweetie." said Adam. "Thank you, I can't believe I'm mom." I replied. "You'll be a wonderful mom to him." she said and I smiled.

"I love you so much and I don't let anybody hurt you. I'll comfort you when you're sad and I will hug you when you have a nightmare. I'll always be here for you." I said and I stroked his cheek. Oliver smiled in his sleep.

***

Oliver was sleeping in his crib and I held his little hand in mine. I can't believe I have a child, it feels so unreal. I'll do everything I can to protect my son. I'm ready to kill if someone hurt her. After a few minutes I fell asleep as well with a smile on my face.

-End of the flashback-

Oliver is so cute, I'm so happy for Kitty

I hope you liked the chapter.

CharlieGlambert