I'm here sweetie

Oliver's: POV

I heard voices around me. I had passed out at home in the bathroom. I tried to open my eyes but the bright light were stabbing my eyes. I opened them again and saw mom. Her cheeks were wet of tears. She was holding my hand. "I'm here sweetie." she said and I smiled.

"Where am I?" I asked confused

"Where am I?" I asked confused. "At the hospital." said Kitty and I nodded my head. She hugged me too and tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"How are you feeling?" asked mom. "My whole body hurts." I said. "My poor boy." replied Kitty. Jack came in and looked at us. "What's wrong with my son, will he be okay?" asked mom worried. "I think it's best if you sit down." said Jack. Mom sat down in the armchair with a worried look on her face.

"Oliver got raped and he's pregnant." said Jack. Mom couldn't say anything and I was shocked too. "I'm so sorry." he said. Mom was still quiet. "I understand that there's a lot to take in." said Jack. "Can I talk to my son alone?" asked Kitty. "Of course." he said and walked out.

***

She hugged me and I cried. "I'm here sweetie, you'll be okay." she replied. "I love you mom." I said. "I love you too." replied Kitty. Then I had to run to the bathroom. Mom held off my hair and stroked my back. "I think I'm having a girl." I said. "I know you'll be a wonderful dad to her." she replied.

I love the mother and son bond

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert