You can't trust him

Raven's: POV

I was walking in the corridor with confidence and sass. Everyone was looking at me. "Is that Raven?" asked a girl. "She looks so different." said Hannah. I went to the classroom. I saw Emily and her siblings.

"Hello Emily." I said. She turned around and saw me. "Raven." she replied shocked. "Hi." I said. "You look so different." she replied. "I'm a vampire." I said. "Who turned you?" asked Kitty. "Emile." I said and giggled.

"Are you crazy? you can't trust him." she replied. "Emile told me I look like his daughter." said. "It doesn't matter, you can't trust him." replied Tim. "You don't know the real Emile, he's actually very kind and caring." I said.

"What about your parents?" asked Emily

"What about your parents?" asked Emily. "I'll tell them when I'm ready." I said. "You can't tell them Raven." replied Emily. "Relax, I've everything under control." I said. "I doubt that." she replied. I glared at her. "Being a vampire isn't always easy, trust me." said Kitty and Tim. "You're just scared that I'll be more popular than you." I replied.

***

Emily's: POV

I found Emile at a bar. I went up to him and gave him a slap.

"What was that for?" he asked. "How could you be so stupid to turn Raven into a vampire? I asked coldly. "Why so angry?" asked Emile calmly. "Raven has bullied me for months. It won't get any better now. She'll expose us." I said. "Wow Emily, you've really changed since you became a vampire." he replied.

"I want you to stop turning innocent children into vampires." I said. "I've only just started, sweetheart." replied Emile. "I may not like Raven, but I don't want you to hurt her." I said and looked at him. "You're so kind to people Emily, even your enemies." replied Emile.

Emile is the villain

I hope you liked the chapter

CharlieGlambert