it's not worth the drama

gerard pov

ohh fuck. fuck fuck fuck. fuck this, fuck mikey, fuck ray, fuck this school, fuck this uniform, and fuck this stupid dare.

i can feel their eyes on me, i mean, obviously. i'm a fucking boy in a girls locker room right now.

i groan loudly and shove my hands in my face.

this is gonna be the worst fucking time of my life.

-x-

i shift uncomfortably, pulling down on the way too short uniform skirt that i have been forced to wear because i'm not a fucking pussy and i want going to let mikey or ray prove that wrong with some stupid dare.

i can hear them laughing at me. whispering to each other.

the coach finally makes her way out to the field where the cheer team is standing, im in the back.

coach just looks at me and nods, blowing the whistle. all the girls (plus me) line up. i still cower in the back. this shit sucks. why the fuck did i decide to be so cocky.

"ALRIGHT, today you're gonna be showing me what you got. i need to see what all you have in you to split you up into groups." the space speaks, her voice is silky smooth yet demanding. "now go stretch, and i'll meet you guys in five!" she yells and blows her whistle. all the girls disperse into their groups and start stretching, gossiping with each other. 

except me.

i'm still standing there like a fucking fish out of water.

they're looking at me.

they're gossiping about ME.

i keep tugging at the skirt, why isn't this long enough?

-x-

practice is over, fina-fucking-ly. 

i have never wanted to get away from a group of people faster.

i shove my uniform into the locker, happy to be back in my natural tight jeans and loose t-shirt combo. and for the first time i actually HEAR them talking about me.

"ugh, he's so weird. do you think he did this just so he could get a look at us girls for once since clearly no one would want to even touch him"

i flinch.

"or maybe he's a fucking tranny faggot who wants to get close to the boys so they can slut him out"

and the sexuality slander begins.

i wasn't here to get dicked down by a group of fucking jocks.

in fact that's the last thing i think i'd ever want in the whole damn world.