Untitled Part 30

frank pov.

gerard has been acting weird since meeting patrick. i sit down on his bed and look up at him.

his brow is furrowed and he's obviously deep in thought. his fists are clenched protectively.

he definitely thinks somethings up with pete, or patrick.

or maybe both.

i groan, falling back. he finally snaps back into reality. "frank? you okay?"

i sit back up and smirk. "yeah, just needed to get you out of 'there's something wrong in this situation' mode." i say, chuckling a bit.

he giggles and throws a plush at me. "hey!"

"are we going to that party?" i ask finally. he ponders for a minute.

"i guess one won't hurt. i mean, people seem to like us now, right?" he says, i smile.

"i suppose so." i say, a gentle smile on my face. he gets up and sits next to me on his bed.

" i just can't help but think something up with him." gerard mutters after a minute. i wrap an arm around him and pull him down. 

"stop fucking worrying about it dumbass." i grumble, chuckling a bit.

"but it's weird! you saw how weird it was, right?" he exlaims, chuckling as well.

mikey opens the door.

"the fuck at you two being so loud about?" he grumbles, he had obviously been taking a nap or something because he was urging his tired voice and his hair was mangled.

"sorry mikey." we both say. he rolls his eyes and walks back to his room.

"wanna go on a walk?" i ask gerard, he nods.