Untitled Part 23

franks pov

the next day i tiredly wake up in gerard's bed, in my clothes from yesterday. i hear my phone buzzing, and gerard groans and turns, but never wakes up. i slip out of bed but don't disturb them and walk to the hallway to awnser the phone.

"frank?" the voice from the other line calls. it's pete. 

"pete?" i grumble tiredly. "fuck are you doing awake right now?" i continue, i hear the should of water splashing through the phone. 

"just shut the fuck up , can i come to yours? i need to talk to you." i sigh.

"what did you do? 'm at gerard's right now anyway.." 

"god dam-!" i hear him sigh. "okay, okay. that's fine. i'll be over in a second just fuck don't go anywhere and i'll be quick." he says, and before i have a chance to respond, he's hung up. my mouth is agape and now my mind is too full to cope with the morning. 

i hear the sound of light footsteps behind be and see a very tired gerard wrapped up in his star wars comforter. "mm.. frankie?" he asks, i walk towards him and cup his cheek with one hand. he smiles. "wuh you doing up so early?" he asks, leaning into my hand. his face is red and hot, but not in the way where he would be blushing.

"pete called me, he's coming over. i'm so sorry that this is so sudden but he told me he needed to talk and to not move." he sighs and rubs his eyes. 

"fine.." he whines and makes his way to the kitchen, starting up the coffee maker. i giggle and hug him from behind

"it won't be long i promise. you can go back to sleep after if you'd like." i whisper.

he pours himself a cup of coffee "mm.. nah, i'll be okay." he says, taking a sip. "you want some?" he asks.

"yes please." i say, and he pours me one. i take a sip, the hot liquid burning my throat as i drink it. "thank you." he nods and we sit in the living room. pete basically busts down the door hurriedly, inviting himself in rather than knocking. gerard seems unphased. 

"i fucking kissed mikey way" he says, eyes wide.

gerard and i look at him, jaws agape. "..you what?" he manages to squeak out after a second, and pete seems more embarassed now after noticing he blurted that out to his boycrush's big brother. 

gerard and i look at eachother, the same expression on our faces,

"bro didn't think you were fucking serious." we say to eachother at the same time before giggling a bit.

"guys this isn't fucking funny! i-" pete starts before the door busts open again, and mikey rushing in through the door.

"gerard i need to talk to yo-" he starts to rush out, before seeing the three of us in the same room. he blushes bright and groans, covering his face. 

"oh my godd..." he whines.

the air is definitely tense, and all of us can tell. gerard and i shoot a mutual look at eachother that basically says 'what the fuck do we do?'