pretty pretty pretty boy

yay! frank pov for the first time! have your frank crumbs <3

-

franks pov

i smile as i match my way to the locker room, for the first time actually early to the locker room.

and as i walk in i make eye contact with a tall dark brown figure.

it's beautiful.

and masculine.

but it's walking into the girls locker room?

we lock eyes for a second before they enter the lockers.

i blush bright.

what was that?

-x-

practice flies by as always. i get ready to go back to the locker rooms and i see them again, but before i can get a good look at them they're gone in a green, white, and brown colored blur. 

i frown.

'fuck i have to get out of here quick i guess' i think to myself as i rush even faster to the lockers.

i throw on my tight jeans and white shirt on and slip on my jean jacket, then without even talking to any other of my teammates, i sprint out of the lockers and outside to the parking lot. 

i look around the parking lot, looking for a sign of that blur.

but there is none. 

i sigh and just stand there for a second before my teammate Pete slings an arm around my shoulder.

"taking an interest in the new cheerleader are you iero?" he asks me.

"i want to know who they are." i say to him

he cocks an eyebrow at me "oh so you know it's not a girl hm?"

my eyes widen.

so that's why they were so masculine, yet feminine at the same time. 

"not a girl?" i mutter out.

"i thought you'd be excited, seeing as you're gay and all." pete smirks at me

"so are you, and bert, and like... i don't know. other people?" i roll my eyes at him

pete snickers, "yeah but he's not my type, gerard way. his brother is more my style. bert seems to be taking an interest in him too, though. if you want him you better run for it." 

i sigh.

gerard way, hm?