Untitled Part 19

gerard pov (tw, uncomfortable topics like harassment)

it feels like the day has went by in a flash since frank asked me to come over again, because i swear i was just in math class and now i'm getting ready to go home from practice. i'm a little later than i usually would be because i was talking to coach, so it's just me.

or at least, i thought it was me.

"hey Gerard" i hear a familiar voice call my name and i flinch. it's lindsey. 

"what do you want, ballato." i say, not looking at her as i pack my stuff into my locker.

"wanted to catch up, sweetheart." she says innocently.

she's not innocent, she's the farthest thing from innocent.

"well i don't. go home." i say, looking at her a with an undeniable anger in my gaze. she rolls her eyes and walks closer to me.

"you miss me, dont you gee?" she asks, smirking at me.

"no, i don't." i say, backing up as much as possible, but now she's got me pinned to my locker. i start to genuinely panic. i'm holding frank up, lindsey is the only person in this dressing room, and she's got me physically restricted so i'm helpless.

she starts to try and touch me, i squirm as i try to avoid her touch and get her off of me as best i can. "GET THE FUCK OFF ME, IM GAY." i yell loudly, actually getting scared.

she's harassing me, she's harassing me and she's fucking getting away with it. 

"quiet you fucking crybaby slut!" she hisses out at me. her favorite word was always slut. that's probably where i picked it up, started calling cheerleaders dumb sluts, because thats exactly what she would call them. 

the pathetic thing is, even though they might be that, she's the biggest one of all. and the fact she said that to the people she claimed to be friends with. those poor girls, except i don't really feel bad, most of them suck anyway. maybe except one. 

just then i hear the door creak open, and thankfully she lets go of me. i shake a bit. i'm so fucking glad she didn't get to do anything. i sigh a deep breath, looking at the door.

to my suprise, it's frank.

"the fuck are you doing, iero?" i hear come from lindsey's mouth.

i see him looking at her with an undeniable burning hatred. 

"i'm looking for gerard here. what are you doing, ballato?" he says, venom seeping from his tone as he speaks.

"this is the girls locker room you fucking perv." she says, trying to be threatening.

"and practice is well over now, you should already be gone here. and unfortunately there is another boy in this locker room right now who is here every day. but does he not count cause he's too girly for you lindsey? does he blend in too well with the, what's you call them, "dumb sluts" you call your friends? i don't think so, so either back the fuck off gerard or i show the fucking police that you tried to harass someone outside of school hours in a locker room.* he says to her. she actually seems scared now.

"you win." she says, walking out of the locker room more angry than before. i sigh again.

frank rushes over to me, holding my arms gently. 

"gerard are you okay?" he asks, looking me in the eye. his eyes are full of care and affection, and all the hatred that was there moments ago disappeared in an instant. my heart flutters.

"yeah.. yeah she didn't get to do anything before you walked in." i tell him, sighing again. i lean my head on his shoulder gently "thank you frankie.." i say, biting my lip. he caresses my back comfortingly.

"i couldn't let her hurt you gerard, it's nothing." he whispers. i smile softly.

"let's get out of here?" i suggest, and he nods.he takes my hand and i lead him to my car.