Untitled Part 17

frank pov

i get home, and i lay on my bed, staring at the misfits poster on the wall and i take out my phone and dial pete's number. 

he picks up like a minute later and somehow i can shee his cocky face through the fucking call. 

"hey frank! here to tell me about your fucking awesome night with gerard and how you boned?" he says

"i am already regretting even thinking about calling you." i say back, i mean it. 

"alright alright, serious shit though, what the actual fuck happened?" he says, his tone becoming more chill and meaningful. i sigh.

"i'm going to spare you the details because it's not my place to tell you gerard's personal shit but he told me about how he used to date lindsey, she betrayed him, and bert tried to get with him freshman year and he didn't want to so now bert thinks he has this unfinished business." i speak into the phone. i can hear him wince.

"ughh, yeah i heard about the lindsey thing from mikey a while back. that woman sucks. literally" he remarks, and honestly i snicker a bit.

what? it was funny.

"that's what happened. and i don't know, i just felt the need to fucking go up to bert and punch him in the face, but i can't do that can i so i just fucking punched him in the face verbally." i say, the anger clear in my voice

"dude the desperation is showing, if you want to suck his dick so bad just say it don't tease." he snickers through the phone

"oh yeah just like you've told mikey about your big fat gay crush on him and about how you want him to suck yours." i remark, he goes silent. 

"fair point." he finally says.

"yeah i know" i say cockily, i'll admit it's fun to be as much of a jackass as him sometimes.

"well i can tell you that i know Bert isn't going to be the only one on Gerards ass soon, he's hot as fuck honestly and i won't be surprised if both girls and guys try to hop on his dick soon." he states, i groan. it's true and i don't wanna admit it.

"i don't know what the fuck to do, it's weird to watch people harass someone you like and i am not one to stand up with people all the time. and damn i do know bert if's gonna bout up a fucking fight for him." i sigh.

"well, you get used to it, or you give him up." he says, i frown. after that it's silence. uncomfortable silence. 

"bye pete." i say, and then the phone call is done.

i fall back on my bed and look at my pansy, tears stream down my face.

"what am i gonna do?" i sigh out.