Untitled Part 25

gerard pov

i ended up spending the whole day at franks. well, the whole day that's past so far. it's about 11:45 right now. 

frank is waiting anxiously for pete to arrive, and if i'm being honest, so am i.

"i would have thought they'd work this shit out by now.." he mumbles

"oh no mikey is a fuckin dick when it comes to talking about his own feelings." i say, scoffing. but to our luck, pete did indeed walk into franks room. we both audibly sighed in relief.

"so how'd it go." frank asks immediately, i nod.

"uh.. we're taking things slow, i guess. i don't know, it's complicated!" pete groans, sitting down as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "but i guess i'm willing to try for mikey." he finishes. 

i smile, a very genuine and approving smile. "mikey would appreciate that." i say, and he smiles back. "i know things with mikey are hard, confusing, and somehow mikey's complicated even though he makes it out to be like he's the most laid back guy in town, but he's just afraid of getting hurt. it would mean a lot to him knowing that you're at least trying to give him a chance." i continue.  

he nods, frank sighs and lays back. "i'm just about done with this kind of bullshit. why are highschool relationships so hard?" he grumbles. "and everyone here is an actual ass." he finishes, looking towards his phone. he grabs it and just stares. his hand is shaking. 

"frank.. are you ok?" pete asks after a moment. frank eyes gloss over. "i- i cant... i need.. i-" he tries to speak, but can't. i bite my cheek as he drops the phone, covering his face. i scoot closer to him and lay my head on his. "i can't just... she can't... she shouldn't.." he whimpers out. 

pete is visibly more concerned, and confused. "gerard... what's on there?" he asks. i sighs and reach for his phone. "i-.. i can't talk about it."  i whisper, looking down shamefully.

"is it porn? it's okay if there's some kind of weird sex tape on-" pete starts, i blush and shut him up. 

"no! no no no god no, its... it has to do with lindsey." i sigh. pete processes for a moment but slowly his expression drops. 

"did she do something to you, or to him. because i know she has a history with you." he says slowly, biting his cheek. i look at frank, then back at pete. "me." i choke out. "but frank was able to stop it before.. before anything.. yeah." i continue, fidgeting with my hand. pete nods.

"tell an authority. i don't care what kind of shit you get in at school, but i'll say this isn't the first time she or one of her friends has done some sketchy shit. they can't keep getting away with that. so i'm telling you right now, do SOMETHING." he says sourly, putting a hand on top of mine and franks. frank shudders then speaks softly after a moment.

"o-okay.."