Untitled Part 32

frank pov

it was finally the night of the party and Gerard was driving us to Brendon's house. 

i groaned, leaning back in the seat. "i don't wanna go to this stupid party."

"we don't have to." gerard says, his eyes never leaving the road. 

"but pete has chronic 'i-can't-do-anything-alone' disorder" i grumble, crossing my arms. i turn to watch the scenery go by. 

brendon lived a little far out,  there was a lot of countryside in his neighborhood. that's probably why the party was being hosted here, no one really gets in trouble out here because of how much of a stretch it is go get there.

i felt agonizingly more anxious as we grew closer. i know i'm supposed to be a stereotype, bein on the football team and all but this is not who i am.

 i hate parties.

in fact, i wasn't so sure if i wanted to be in football anymore. sure, i like sports. i love sports, but i think i prefer watching them. i cant keep up with the physical requirements of the team with all my health disorders and i've been in so many accidents that i feel weak when it's all over.

it's hurt to play my pansy before, and that terrified me. music, music is what i really want. when i play that guitar i feel like a new person. i was born to perform, i always knew that.

so why am i wasting time on sports?

it hadn't occurred to me how in my head i had been till we had pulled up to the parking area. i sigh and get out of the car, feeling sick as it finally hits me.

we're really here, i'm going to a fucking party.

i hate parties.

i scan the area for cars i recognize- almost all of them. 

and it makes me realize that tonight, is gonna be one hell of a night.

out of control-frerardजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें