Untitled Part 34

gerard pov

sex this chapter

once we hard started kissing, we couldn't stop. frank had shoved me back onto the bed, leaning over me. he presses his knee between my legs, eliciting a groan from me. i pressed myself back into it, eager for any sort of contact i could have now.

my mind was fuzzy, i felt like i was on fire, but franks touch was all that could soothe it. i reach up and slide a hand under his shirt, which in response he makes a very soft whine. 

it was cute, everything about frank was endearing. and now as i'm here in my head i realize that i was never actually mad at him, i was mad at myself. 

lulling me out of my thoughts, frank pushes me back again, making me lay down. he crawls over further, straddling me. i look up into his eyes, his gaze fiery and unforgiving; full of desire. 

but he was still so careful, i didn't know that was possible. i was so used to aggressive movements, fueled by their own lust that it was completely foreign to me that frank, could actually be doing this for me. 

i feel vulnerable, i am vulnerable.  the man i had just said i hated was above me, somehow making me feel loved more than anyone has before. 

he pulls back slightly, undoing my belt buckle, my face flushed as i realize this is genuinely happening. 

"frank-" i try to say something, but he cuts me off. 

"shut the fuck up." he snaps back, i obey. 

he continues, throwing my belt across the room and messing with my pants buckle. he yanks them down, making me gasp. i feel even more exposed before him, the only thing between my hard-on and him being the very thin fabric of my boxers. 

he smiles, pushing my shirt up to kiss my stomach, i gasp again. he lines a small trail down to where my waistband is, making me whine. 

"you're gorgeous" he breathes out quietly.  with the volume he speaks in, it felt like that wasn't even meant for me to hear. that makes me realize how much sweeter he could have been if it weren't for the fact i had just said i was mad at him.

i wasn't mad anymore, fuck i could never be mad at him for long. 

i wanted to tell him that, i wanted to say that i fucking loved him more than anything in the world but i couldn't. 

instead i reach up and undo his jeans. they fall down a bit and he moves to kick them off. i bite my lip, looking at his own hard-on for a second before looking back up at his eyes slowly. 

he chuckles, grabbing my face steady."frank-" i try again but he stops me once more "i said quiet." he hisses, shoving two fingers into my mouth. i groan, swirling my tongue around them.

he presses his thigh into my crotch again, i moan softly, pressing back. 

then as he pulls his fingers out, i bite my lip. i'm nervous, nervous for him to see me like this. nervous that this is how it's gonna go down. 

he pulls my boxers down, lining his fingers with my entrance. i hold my breath, waiting for him to  slide them in. 

he slowly slides one in, then another. i wince at first, then groan quietly. he took that as his sign to start moving.

he starts gentle, then moves a little harsher. he stretches me open, preparing me for what comes next then presses directly into my prostate. i moan loudly, squirming under his touch.

this makes me think 'he knows a whole lot for someone who claims to have never done this before.' he does it again, making me moan even louder. i've never felt this fucking good in my life. 

he pulls his fingers out, leaving me breathless and feeling empty. i watch him pull his own boxers down, taking a good hard look at his dick till i get embarassed and look away. he lets out a small chuckle then spits in his hand, spreading it all over his cock.

i bite my lip again as he lines the head up with my hole, shivering a bit with anticipation. 'this is it' i think, trying to prepare myself. 

he slowly, agonizingly fucking slowly, pushes himself in. i whine with every inch penetrating deeper into my insides. he bottoms out and i sigh a breath of relief, my asshole stretching around his length. 

moments later, he starts thrusting. slowly at first, letting me get used to the feeling i have never actually felt before, before starting to be a little rough and relentless. i reach my hand up to my mouth, biting down on it to stop myself from genuinely screaming out in pleasure. 

i could feel myself unraveling beneath him, he was the artist and i was his clay. he could do anything, i would listen to his command. eventually, the way he was touching me, kissing me, fucking me, it was all too much; covering my mouth had basically become void at that point. 

he looked so fucking good as he pounded me; his dark brown hair sticking to his face, his slightly toned features drenched in a layer of sweat as he groaned and gripped me, i could barely think anymore. 

after a while, i felt the familiar hot sting in my guts longing to be released. i cried, scratching on franks arms and the bed sheets as i tried to keep myself steady, but it was so hard the way he rammed right into my prostate. 

he smiled, stroking my hip with his thumb, i let out a shaky and needy whimper. "go ahead sugar." he whispers, leaning down to kiss below my belly button before continuing to pound into me. "i'm almost there too.." 

i groan, my eyes rolling back in my head as my legs shook with my orgasm, coating my stomach in my own cum. it was almost embarrassing, but the way frank stroked me and smiled, admiring me in my most vulnerable moment made me feel safe. 

this is what love feels like. 

he slowed down, pulling out as i shook still, recovering from the intensity that overtook my body. he stroked his cock a few times before moaning like a slut and cumming over my stomach as well. i smiled at him and panted, a look of utter adoration and bliss clouding my expression. he sighed, falling next to me. 

minutes later he finally reached for some tip issues and wiped all the fluids off me. i smiled, enjoying the care he displayed. he threw the dirty tissues in the trash then layer next to me again, faced away from me. his eyes closed and it seemed as if he was going to sleep.

i frowned, not understanding why he faced away from me, why he didn't hold me and tell me how good i was.

then i remembered that this was just angry sex. 

and for a moment, i regretted everything.