but if you change your mind you know where i am

gerard pov

i turn to head to the bleachers for the 5 minute break hoping i won't see some fucking cheerleader girl sucking off a jock in there when i hear someone call out from behind me.

i turn at the call, looking back to see that dark brown haired boy i made eye contact with the previous day.

and at the same time a catch a glance of another unruly haired jock staring at me.

i blush at the attention, when i snap my eyes back to the jock who called for me. he walks over.

"you're awfully masculine for a cheerleader aren't you, gerard way?" he smiles at me.

i blush harder and look down "if you came over to make fun of me you can just fucking go." 

he giggles "oh no, i'm entranced by you. youre alluring. like a mistress of the dark." he says in a whisper. i didn't think i could burn any brighter.

"tell me, why would a beautiful force like you join a group of girls like them" he asks, looking me up and down.

"i- uh.. shouldn't say." i respond finally. i feel like i could melt away the spot. 'yeah, very alluring.' i mock to myself. 

"mmh.. you're too good for them." he smirks. is he flirting with me? 

"you don't know that." i respond. smiling. maybe i'll sleep with a few of his precious teammates to prove it.

he chuckles. fuck.. i take it back, there's no one on this team who could ever fucking compare to him. 

especially not the unruly haired boy who i had made out to be bert mccracken. 

fuck bert mccracken.

"oh i can tell.. you're almost like, a pure fresh drink of water amongst a crowd of swamp water." he continues to similize. god this guy is so fucking emo, but what can i say, i'm into that.

i smile "frank iero. come talk to me later, cutie." he winks and walks back over to the group of jocks and flips off bert. 

i just stand there shocked.

frank iero...