Untitled Part 16

franks pov

the rest of the day goes by way too fast. way way way too fucking fast, and i was seriously considering skipping practice because of fucking bert mccracken.

literally all the confidence i had earlier facing disentergrayed from my god damn body and i seriously think i am shaking as i approach the locker rooms oh fuck.

i cant leave gerard alone right now. i cannot leave gerard alone right now.

i take a very very very deep breath and enter, fucking ignoring bert and his shitty ass face. 

pete walks over to me and whispers, "dude, bert is giving you some major death glares. i heard something about you two fighting?"

"not now wentz." i scowl at him, honestly afraid for my fucking life at this point. he smirks at me.

"woah woah, my bad iero." he says, looking back at bert then at me.

"gerard?" he asks sly.

"yup." i confirm, blushing a bit.

"oh -hoo~ did something happen iero?" he smirks at me once more.

"god! you piss me off sometimes pete. no nothing happened, he just fucking told me something and it pissed me off, i felt the urge to do something!" i whisper-shout at him. his eyes widen and he backs off a bit. 

"alright just call me later or something, tell me then?" he asks sincerely. i sigh.

"alright pete." 

"and i'll rucking kick the shit out of mccracken if he tries anything today got it? his cocky attitude returns. 

"alright pete." i say again.

and for the rest of practice, i'm watching gerard. 

i can't help but smile at how beautiful they are.

gerard looks over at me too, and he smiles and waves.

god they're so fucking cute. he's so fucking cute. 

i smile and wave back, feeling the actual death glare coming from the one and only bert mccracken as our little exchange happens. 

dude no joke it felt like he was trying to burn me alive and send me to hell through a portal that was his hateful glance. i gulp at the feeling and then gerard blows a kiss and i return to the game. 

but my mind is only on gerard.

like it has been all week.