chapter 1

"let's sit there" Aana speaks, pointing to the empty set next to the window. As we have come to spend our weekend evening at a not so famous cafe.

"I don't know the cafe is always this busy" I speak looking around.

"let's order something" Aana opens the menu "Tell me, what do you want"

"Aana, I'm gonna wait for Jack, when he arrives, we order together."

"Okay, by the way How's it going between you and Jack"

"Just sometimes he ignores my calls, otherwise everything is fine."

A young man wearing their black and white uniform approach us with a warm welcoming smile.

"Ma'am, what do you want to order?"

"Hmm, i just want americano" Aana reply with sweet smile

"And for you ma'am" waiter turns toward me

"I'm waiting for someone when he arrives we will order together"

"Okay ma'am" With that the waiter leaves from there giving us our time.

"By the way, what do you think about that Jay, he's head over heels in love"

"Yn, you know my answer" Aana says with sad smile "He's a nice guy but I can't say yes to him even if I want to"

"ma'am here your americano" The waiter brings Aana's coffee and puts it on the table.

"i hate my dad he made my life hell, He never lets me date any guy, he wants me to be according to his choice or his standard"

"Ohh, my baby- " my phone rung "it's Jack"

"Hye Jack, where are you"

"Hye, Babe I'm on my way"

"Hmm okay, come fast we are waiting"

"Yah, I'm just coming 5 more minutes"

"Where is that boy, how long will it take him to get here?" Aana hissed

"He almost reached just 5 more minutes" i reply her showing my dimple smile

"He is never on time" Aana complain

Aana takes a sip of her coffee, and I look at some messages in my phone.

"By the way, you are coming to tomorrow's party, aren't you?" I speak while looking at the messages on my phone.

When I don't get a reply from Aana, I look at her, she was sipping her coffee while looking in one direction

"Aana, are coming to the party tomorrow?" I ask again this time little louder

But again I do not get any reply, I also look in the same direction in which she was looking.

Two guys were sitting little far from us wearing suits, one's back was towards us and I could not see the other's face because of the man's back.

I turn my back to Aana, and shake her shoulder to draw her attention to me.

"Where were you looking"

"The guy over there he so fucking handsome" Aana cried out.

"Oh my God, then go and talk to him"

"What!?, what are you saying, I'm not going to talk to him-"

"Okay, if you don't want to go, then I'm going" with that I stand from my seat and head towards that guy

"Yn stop, where are you going-" "ahh this girl is second hand embarrassment"