chapter 27

Jimin pov

Jin hyung inserted the tape in the home audio cassette tape deck and play it. The radio made a buffering sound before it played.

"That motherfucker just only save his ass. He just forget about me. I want him dead" His voice is much deeper than a normal voice, low and sinister.

"Yes that's related, that means maybe we can get some clues from this" Suga Hyung says

"Yes, But do you think Thibet will do it he seems like a too loyal, he's a man of his words" Another voice says. The voice sounded very familiar.

"Whoever these people are, they know very well that this being recorded, that's why they have changed their voice as deeper" Namjoon hyung stop the audio.

"Guy's did you notice they take some name Thibet" Jungkook rise his eyebrows, "Jimin, do you know anyone named Thibet?"

I shook my head,"I never heard this name before, I don't have any idea who is Thibet"

"If we listen further, who knows, we may get something more information" Jin hyung play the audio again.

Suddenly we hear the phone ring, Everyone becomes silent and whoever's phone rang picks up his phone."do you get any information" it was my dad's voice

"Not yet, but don't worry I'll get the information anyhow"

"I am not worried for myself but I am worried for my kid's. He even knows about my daughter, And I am sure that guy is not going to keep quiet after this incident." The worry in my dad's voice was clearly heard.

"I know, I've got some people to keep an eye on him, so don't worry, I'll handle this"

Then a buffering sound took place.

"That's it" Jin hyung take out the tape.

"So someone own have stabbed Mr. Park in the back."

"who do you think, it could be Morgan" hobi hyung ask

"We can't guess right now we know Morgan was close to Mr. Park but it could be some other guy" Taehyung take out one more tape, "let's play this one"

"How many tapes are there?" I look at Taehyung

"We have 1 more" I nodded and Jin hyung inserted the other tape.

"Boss, Thibet is here" someone speaks in a low voice

A shuffling sound came next, then a loud banging of a door. "how dare you, What do you think you will do all this and I will agree, never" someone else's voice comes in full of angry

Then another sound of a toppling chair. "Are you sure?" That deep voice again, this time, it sounded more menacing. "Let me show you something, maybe after that you will agree to do what i told you"

"you doing wrong-"

"we don't have much time hurry up decide, will you do it or we do our work" there was silence for minute, "I think he can't decide, it's okay let's us start our work-"

"No, no wait I'll do it"

"Now you can leave, you'll get your reward after completing your work"

"Stop the recording" the deep voice commanded, the man beside the cassette recorder just as he hit the pause button, the cassette then drop.

Then a buffering sound took place. Then after a few minutes, the radio went on recording again, but nobody knew it recorded the whole scene.

"What we gonna do with Lily" it's was same voice we heard whome my dad called.

"Let's see what Thibet do, after that we'll decide" again that deep voice says

"What about his daughter"

"I had planned that I might leave her, but someone was begging me, so I said yes to him, he will do his work."
Hearing this, my fists clenched.

"Hey, you give that" "yes boss" with buffering sound, Recording stops.

"Who is Lily" Daniel look at me

"I fucking don't have any idea who they are and never heard about them" I clenched my fist.

"Let's play last tape"

"has Thibet done his job?" Again that deep voice.

"Yes, boss and he is on his way to here"

"Yahh, Thibet I'm so proud of you, you did great work"

"What about-"

"Oh oh, you'll get your reward, don't worry, first confusion what you did"

"I killed Mr. Park and his wife"

"Great, now you go, as you reach your home your reward will be there"

"you recorded everything"

"Yes"

"Good, now call that Motherfucker, and give him this and some money to keep this safe"

"That's it for the last tape" Jin hyung take out last tape.

I was still staring at the cassette audio with a blur. My head couldn't process what I just heard. Who is Thibet?

"What are we going to do now?" asks Hobi Hyung snapping me out of my trance

"We have to find out who is Thibet, and why he did this" Jungkook said

"Isn't it obvious for money" Taehyung clenches his jaw.

I was clenching my jaws involuntarily, my hands were clenched into a tight ball with my untrimmed nails digging into my palm jarring my whole arms.

The scene of my father and mom's slaughtered body flashed through my head and my anger bubbled up in my system, gradually rising. Tears stinging under my eyelids. My sister's head were on a different angle and she was raped before she was killed. I couldn't even stare at her without blowing up. My heart bleeds for justice for their death and I'm so close to getting it. I'm dying to see the day that this fucker who killed my family would get the same fate, far worse than what they suffered from them.

"I don't know who are they and why they did I just fucking want them in front of me"

"Jimin we are getting close, we just need to find out who is Thibet, and I think either Morgon, or Song Minso can tell us about him" Suga Hyung spilled my mind I was thinking the same.

"So get that information for Song Minso out,even if you have to marry Aana for-" "but what about Yn, Jimin" Daniel says and we all look at him, "Are you going to leave her like this or you were just playing with her"

"Daniel" Jin hyung stare at him

"No Daniel I am not playing with her, I fucking lover and I'll get out of this without hurting her" I walk out of there.

I know Daniel have feelings for Yn, it's clear in his eyes, And when he found out I loved Yn, he backed out, I know what he is saying is right but right now I don't have any plan but I know I will never hurt her and I will get information from that Song Minso with getting married to Aana