chapter 21

"Yn I'm so confessed what should I wear on my birthday party" Anna cried out though phone

"Aana, you have so many beautiful dresses, you can wear any of them and if you do not like any of them, then you can buy a new dress."

"Well then, I'll buy a new dress and you are coming with me" 

"Okay"

"ok then i will come to pick you up at 11 am be ready"

"OK, now hang up, i have to do some works"

Tomorrow is Aana's birthday and Aana is very excited as the engagement date is also going to be announced in her birthday party. I am feeling very bad for Aana, knowing that Jimin does not love her and he doing this just to know the information related to the murder of his parents.

I even talk to Jimin to tell Aana that he doesn't love her, but he told me that Aana will tell her father, and maybe her father will not give any information related to the murder of his parents and he don't want to lose an information related to his parents murder.

Jimin and I have gotten a little closer these two days, After talk with Daniel and Hojung, I decided not to ignore my feelings and just go with flow.

Jimin keeps calling me in his office on one pretext or the other, he even told me about his friends who's more like his brother's.

I have been in relationship with Jack but the feeling right now with Jimin is something so different I never feel this with Jack, I don't know what is this, I don't know if it is love, or it just attraction.

One week and after that our classes will be over, and after two weeks we will have our exam and then we will graduate from this college. After that whatever is between me and Jimin will continue or not, I don't know and I don't want to know, I'm happy with what I have now.

My phone's notification jolts me out of my thoughts, I pick up my phone from the coffee table and look at the time, it's 9 already, i have so many works do so i quickly get up from my bed and head towards my bathroom to freshen up.

****

After roaming around the mall for hours and trying thousands of dresses, finally we have selected Aana's birthday dress and now we are going to eat at a restaurant.

The car stops at the new restaurant and Aana's driver opens the door for us and we both climbed out and I thank her driver and we walk to the entrance door.

"How many?" The hot lady host asked smiling sweetly and Aana smiled back.

"Two please" with nod that hot lady lead us to our seats.

Aana seated opposite me. The host places the menus in front of us and then clasp her hand, smile still pasted on her face as she spoke.

"John will be here shortly to served you both. Is there anything you need before I go?" She smiled again and we both shook our head.

"No, thank you." We said in unison.

She pivoted promptly and headed back at her spot right in front of the entrance door.

After some time a young looking guy comes towards us maybe he is John, "Hello ladies" he smile broadly, "what you like to order"

Me and Aana look in menu, "I never tried Indian food so today I would like to try Indian food and I have heard a lot about butter chicken and naan so i would like to order butter chicken and naan, is that okay with you, Aana?"

"Yahh, let's try"

We ordered our food and ate as soon as it was served. The butter chicken and naan was good, and I was entertained watching Aana devouring butter chicken.

She loves it.

In between, she keep telling how excited she is with the announcement of her engagement date and for her birthday.

Finally, the lunch is over. Aana drops me at my home.

I unlock my house and put my bags on the couch in the living room and go to my bedroom.

"Ahhh" I scream out of fear seeing Jimin lying on my bed, "what the fuck you are doing here, and how did to enter in my house"

"I have my own source" He puts his phone on the side of the bed and looks at me, "Where were you, I was calling you since morning but you were neither answering my calls nor my messages"

I shook my head and walk in bathroom, "I went to shopping with Aana so I didn't get time to reply to your calls and messages." I freshen myself up and come back to the bedroom only to see Jimin sitting on the bed and looking at the phone."Jimin, Aana is so excited for her birthday party"

He gets up from the bed and walks towards me, he came up behind me to backhug me “ Yes, of course she will be after all it's her birthday"

I sigh and turn to him, "she is excited for announcement for engagement date"

"I can't do anything about it, I already told you that I can't tell anything to her, that may cost me to lose information's about my parents killer" he walk towards the bed, "You don't know how badly I want to find my parents' killer"

"But Jimin it's can hurt Aana and-"

"And what about me, what about the pain i felt" he shouted making me flinch.

I go near her and caress his hand, and make him sit on the bed with me, "I'm sorry Jimin"

He hugs me and rested his head on my chest, "I can't tell you how I feel, it's kill me from inside that I haven't found out about there killers yet, am not a good son"

I gently stroke his hair, "Jimin, they must be very proud of you, they know how much you trying to know about there killers" i bite my inner check , "Jimin, can you tell me about your parents' murder, what exactly happened that day, if you are comfortable."

He pull himself from me and look at me and nodded.