chapter 22

"I was 15 when all this happened, We were happy in our small family me my parents and my twin sister Yiren, who was 2 seconds younger than me"

"What, you had a twin sister too-"

"Yes, My father also used to work for the underworld and he kept Yiren hidden from everyone because, it's not safe for girl, Just some of our close family member and friends know about  her."

I nodded as he continued.

Flashback

Mom, I'm going to Namjoon hyung's house for a sleepover. Jimin calls his mother as he puts his pajamas in a bag.

"Oppa, can i come with you please" Jimin's younger sister Yiren looks at him with doe eyes.

"No" Jimin straightly refuses her

"What, but why"

"It's just boys' sleepovers, that's why you are not coming with me"

"But oppa i know everyone there"

"I know very well why you wanna come there" Jimin rise his one eyebrow, "you just want to spend time with Namjoon hyung" he flick on her head, "But let me tell you that, he will never date you."

"What but why" she walk behind her brother, "Does Namjoon have girlfriend?"

He chuckle, "No, but he don't like dumb girls like you"

"Yahh, how you dare to call me dumb, do you even know how intelligent I am"

"Yahh, yahh i know" Jimin walk towards kitchen were her mother preparing for dinner, "mom I'm going see you in morning" he hug her.

"say hello to everyone from me" Jimin nodded and walk towards door.

"Mom please tell him, to take me with him please" Her sister now use her mother to convince Jimin.

But before her mother can say anything to him,"mom, not today, but i promise I'll take her next time" with that Jimin walk out of his house

He has a lot of fun with his friends at Namjoon's house. But he wasn't aware of what happening in his own house.

After freshening up at Namjoon's house and having breakfast, he goes to his home with all his friends.

When he reaches his home he feels very strange because there are always guards in front of his house but there were no guards in the morning but he don't pay much attention to them, he goes inside his house, he calls out to his mother, but there is no response from her.

It was very strange there, no maid is even there, he call her sister but again he doesn't get any response.

"I think everyone is sleeping" Jungkook looks at the clock it's was 11.

"Let me check" Jimin walk towards his parents room, He opens the door to their room and is taken aback by what he sees. "Mom, dad" he scream and walk towards them who was lying death on bed covered in blood.

Hearing his screams, his friends come to his parents' room.

"Yiren" Jimin quickly heads to his sister's room, And he sees his sister on the bed wrapped in a blanket, he walk towards her, "Yiren,Yiren" he calls her, but he don't get any reply, "Yiren wake up, Yiren" Jimin shake his sister's body.

"Jimin" Namjoon pull him away from his sister, "Jimin, she is not-" "shut up hyung she is just sleeping, She always does such pranks with me, i know she gonna just got up and gonna laugh  loudly at me."

"Jimin pull yourself together" Jin shake him with shoulder.

"Hyung let's inform police first" Jungkook said

"No, first let's check out CCTV after that we will decide what we have to do" Jin say and they all walk to room were they can check what exactly happened last night.

Jimin's, Mom Dad and his sister were having dinner at the dining table, smiling and talking, and then they sat in the living room for a while, after sitting for while they heard to there room. Everything was all right till, But at 1:00 in the night, the main door of Jimin's house opens and a man enters wearing a mask. The man goes straight to his parents' room. It seemed that the man knew Jimin's house very well.

The man enters her parents' room and pulls out a gun from his waist, and he fires it at his dad's chest. He aims his gun at his mother and shoots her in the chest as well. He shoot them both a couple more times, and he walk out of there room and quickly run out of the house.

"Who was he, and he just shooted Mr. And Mrs. Park then how Yiren" Hoseok doesn't even finish his words, as they sees that another man in a mask comes from the door.

He enters Yiren's room looking here and there, He goes near Yiren's bed and smiles at her and he gently pull her blanket which wakes up Yiren but before she can say or do anything, he covers her mouth with his hand.

He leans towards her and sniffs her, he signals her to be quiet with his finger, he remove his hand from her mouth, "Mom, Dad" Yiren scream and she push that man and run towards the door, but that man grab her wrist and pull her back to bed "no one is going to hear you" he laughs, "Don't worry, we gonna enjoy a lot"

"Please let me go" that man push Yiren on bed and hover over her, he lick his lips.

"Please let me go I'm beginning you please" he ignores her begging and lick her lips.

"Please, please, let me go" she cried out

"Please, I'm begging you, let me go" But the man ignores her begging and laughs loudly and pulls her shirt and starts kissing her neck.

"Stop, stop this" Jimin shout, he grab the computer on which there were watching recordings and throw, which broke the computer on pieces.

"Jimin" i pull him in hug. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I wish I could take Yiren with me on that day, then all these-" "Jimin it's okay, that wasn't your fault, you didn't know that this is going to happen, If you knew, would you ever let this happen?" He shook his head, "then don't blame youself"

We both stay like that for while, I was caressing him gently. "You must not have eaten anything, go freshen up, till then I will cook something for you to eat." He nodded and walk towards bathroom.