chapter 24

After I take a hot shower, I wrap my body in a tower and walk in my room. I look at the dress on my bed that Jimin has selected for me.

It was a black V-line with high slit and backless dress and I've never worn a V-line before.

I sigh and walk towards my mirror, I looked at myself in the mirror and I had a hickey visual on my neck I did my makeup and I make my hair into a low bun.

After doing my makeup hairs I put on my dress and go in front of the mirror and check myself, I didn't know that this dress would look this beautiful on me. When I bought this dress, I never thought that it would suit me so well, and because of its deep neck, I thought that I'll never going to wore this but thank to Jimin, I finally wore this dress and I look so beautiful in this dress, now I just want to see Jimin's reaction how he gonna react when he going to see me.

My thoughts are interrupted by notifications from my phone, I pick up my phone and see that there is a message from Aana.

"How long will it take for you to come?"

"I'm just coming, I'm about to leave my house, just wait a little" I reply to Aana and quickly put on my heels, put my phone in my purse and leave my house locking it.

As soon as I step out of my house, I get a taxi in front of me and I sit in the taxi and tell the taxi driver Aana's address.

***

I take a deep breath and walk towards Aana's house, her house is very big and beautiful, I have already been to her house, I spent half my childhood here.

There are two guards standing in front of her house, I smile at them but in his reply they gives me there straight face full of beans. Ignoring them, I entered with a beautiful smile and as I entered there were many people. They all looked very rich, all men were wearing suits, And all the women were wearing beautiful and obviously branded gowns.

"Oh my God, Yn you look stunning" Aana walk towards me and hug me.

"Happy Birthday love" i wish her, "And you too look stunning" I look at her from top to bottom, she was wearing a blue dress which we bought for her it has tulle sweetheart neck with silt. She had left her hair open, which was hanging over her shoulder making her look even more beautiful.

She smile at my reply, "Now I understand why it took you so long to come"she wink. "and yes i love your gift, thankyou so much"

"Really" I parceled a bouquet full of make-up and chocolates to Anna this morning as I Know how much she love chocolates and make-up.

She nods, "Yn come with me, let have some drinks" She hold my hand and leads me to the bar counter but before we reach to bar counter her dad call her to meet some of his friends.

"Sorry Yn I have to go now as you know my dad" she roll her eyes.

"It's okay, you go after all it's your party" i put my hand on her shoulder gently pushing her in direction of her dad, "Anyway, all our friends are here, so I will meet them till then."

She smile and walk towards her, " yes dad I'm coming" she turn towards me, "don't start drinking without me" she warned me.

"I knew you would look beautiful in this dress" I gluped as suddenly someone whispers in my ear and licks my earlobe and it's none other than Jimin. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

I turn to him, he was wearing midnight black suit with black shirt, his brown hairs styled back. He look devilishly handsome.

My eyes widened as I realised something, "you are wearing a black suit"

"No, I'm wearing blue" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"But Aana told you two going to wear matching" I shrugged

"Thousand of People tell millions of things everyday, should I listen to them" he scoffed, "And anyway I wore matching with whom I wanted to" he wink.

"Today your engagement date is going to be announced and here you are flirting with someone else" We turns in the direction of the voice and see that an old man is standing in front of us.

I look at Jimin, he face showed no rage, completely blank, "Yn, you go and enjoy the party"

I nodded and left from there, i walk a little further and i see my classmates near the bar counter and I go towards them, "Hye everyone"

"Hye Yn, wow you look so hot, I never seen you dressed like this before" Minho walk towards me.

"Minho stop flirting with her" Hojung stepped between me and Minho. " You keep saying this to ever girl of our class"

"So, are you jealous" Minho smirk

"Why, would be I jealous-" "because you like Minho" Jiwon said from back.

"What the fuck you saying Jiwon" Hojung nostrils flared, "I'm going to kill you Jiwon" she walk towards him.

"Hojung came down" I hold her hand and stop her. "Let's have drink" she nodded and we walk to the empty seat near bar counter.

"So, how's it going between you and Mr. Park" Hojung ask

"I don't know what to say" I rested my chin on my plam on the bar counter. "We are getting close, but I don't know that I love him or not, I'm confused and still I am worried for Aana"

"i can understand your concern" She put her hand on my shoulder to console me.

"Everyone, it's time for cake cutting so please pay attention towards Aana" we hear the announcement.

We both stand up from our seats about walk towards the place where the cake was going to cut, but a hand stops me by holding my arm.

I turn and see Jimin, "Yn come with me"

But Jimin-" "Yn you go, if Aana ask about you, I'll tell her something, don't worry about that" Hojung smile, with nod I walk with Jimin.

"Jimin, where are we going" He was holding my hand and leading me away from the crowd. He brings me backside of Aana's house where a car was parked.

As, we approach the car and the car door opens and Daniel steps out.

"Are we going somewhere?" I look at them.

"Yn, you are looking hot" Daniel compliment me.

Jimin glare at him, "what, she is looking hot so I just compliment her"

"you go in and take care of everything" Jimin turn to me, "and you get in the car"

But Jimin, can you-" "i said get in the car" The irritation was clearly visible in his voice.
Without any other words i get inside back seat of the car.