chapter 17

"I'm falling you Yn" did he call me by my first name. Ahh why am I just noticing that, he even confessed to me.

He bent down, his lips against my neck, brushing it lightly, "you're like a magnet pulling me towards you and i can't control myself" He gently kisses my neck which makes my eyes close with pleasure. "And I don't want to, i don't want to control myself"

"Mr. Park-" "let me say Yn" he peck on my cheek, "I am a person who takes more interest in girl's body but when you are in front of me, it's different"

He stare at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you Yn" i can feel Butterflies in my stomach as those words came out of his mouth.

"Mr. Park, are you inside" someone call him from outside his office.

he groaned and release me from his grip, i fix myself and walk towards the door to unlock but before i unlock the door he grab my wrist and pull me towards him and peck on my lips.

Before I can say anything to him he goes and unlocks the door.

Miss Lee enters his office as Mr. Parks opens the door, "Mr. Park i- you" she rise her eyebrows, "what are you doing here" she ask as her eyes landed on me.

"Actually Miss Lee I came here to summit these answer sheet"

Miss Lee look at answer sheet on desk then to me, "but why was the door locked"

"Yn, you can go now" Jimin said and with nod i walk out of his office leaving them alone.

I go straight to the college terrace, I need fresh air, maybe there I'll understand what's happening with me.

There was asilence on the college terrace and the cold wind was blowing, i feel relaxed.

I look at the sky, "what the fuck you doing to me Park Jimin" i shout

"You are the guy my friend wants to date, the one she likes so much and you are confessing to me" i put my head on the railing of the terrace. "What do I do"

"ok from now on i will ignore him as much as i can this is the best idea" i nodded. "But what about Aana, what should I do for her, should I tell her to forget about him" i bite my lips, "But what will I say to her, why should her forget about Jimin"

"No I can't let my friend's love go like this I'll be her matchmaker and make Park Jimin fall in love with her"

"But Yn you need to keep one thing in your mind that you are a matchmaker, so you don't fall of him" i tried to instruct my heart and my mind. "But it's hard, I don't know what happens when he is in front of me, it seems that I have no control over my mind, my body, my heart." I was busy in instructing my heart when my phone rings

"where the fuck are you" I take the phone away from my ear as Aana screams so loud.

"i am on the college terrace i am just coming" I hang up the phone and run downstairs.

"Do you even know how long I was looking for you, what were you doing on the terrace" Aana asks angrily as she sees me walking down the stairs.

"I just felt a little weird, so I went to the terrace to get some fresh air."

"What" She checks my temperature by putting her hand on my forehead, "You are fine, what happened?"

i move her hand from my forehead, " I'm fine I just needed fresh air"

"okay but if you feel anything next time please inform me" we walk towards our classroom, "By the way, what happened in Jimin's office?"

"what, what are you saying" i look at her in horror.

"Means what did he ask you, what excuse did you give"

"Ohh, nothing i just told him that I was busy"

"See, I told you he is nice guy, he not gonna do anything"

"Aana, you really love him" 

My sudden question makes her look at me, "yes, I do, but why are you asking me this, have you fallen in love with him too" she look at me with seriousness.

"What!!?, what are you saying-" "chill Yn I'm just joking" she laugh, "i know you, Jimin is not your type and you know that I like him, so you never going to fall for him"

"i wish this never happens" i whisper.

"did you say something" Aana look at me. I shook my head and walk with her.

Our class passed peacefully and me and Aana walking out of our class.

"Yn today I have to go home Dad called me home, He want me to attend his success party of his new project" We both hug each other and go in our respective directions.

****