chapter 13

I walk carefully to the cafeteria where Aana is waiting for me.

"Yn, what happened to you, why are you walking like this" Aana come and help me to take a seat.

"Nothing just sprained my ankle" i lightly rub my ankle.

"How"

"because of Mr.Park he suddenly-" What should I tell Aana how I sprained my ankle, now I can't tell her that, he suddenly came near me and whispered in my ear, I accidentally fell on the couch with him and sprained my ankle.

"Yn, what Mr. Park did"

"He didn't do anything, I was going to his office in a hurry, so my foot slipped and I sprained my ankle." I lied.

"But why did he called you, and what's take you did long to come back" she raised her eyebrows

"He called me for his jacket, and he wasn't in his office when i enter, so I waited for him as he came i give him back his jacket and i came back"

"Ohh, but why didn't he take our class today when he came today?"

"About this, i don't know, ask these questions to him by yourself tonight on your date" i smirk

Her eyes widened, "what, did you really arranged our date, did you really asked him of date with me, or he agreed" she shouted.

Everyone looks at us i give them nervous smile, "Aana why the fuck are you shouting"

"Sorry, sorry, Yn I can't control myself"

"I didn't tell him that he going on a date with you, I told him that I want to thanks him, that's why I am inviting him for dinner."

"What! so did you coming there too"

"No, why would I come, I'll tell him some excuse later, you two enjoy your date alone"

"i love you, i love, i love you so much Yn, you are the best" she kiss me on my cheek

I pulled her away from me, "show me this love later, don't forget today is Miss Lee's class, If we're late, she won't leave us."

"I hate her, i hate Wednesday and Thursday because of her" she hissed

I laughed at her and walk towards our  classroom for our next class.

*****

"Yn tell me which one should I were, this black one or this bule" Aana shows me another dress, she keep showing me dresses for tonight as we come from college.

"Black"

"you didn't even look at the dress" she throw that dress on me.

"I have already finalized that black dress for you, yet you are showing me again and again by comparing it with another dress." I move dresses from me.

She sigh and sit next to me, she side hug me, "Yn, i really want to look good, I'm going on a date for the first time, and that too with someone I really like, like no i really love, i don't know when i fall for him this hard, so I really wanna look best" she confessed

I look at her, as she confessed, she love him, But why do I feel strange, maybe I'm worried for her, if Jimin good for her or not. "are you listening Yn"

"Yes, don't worry Aana you gonna look best, don't think to much and go and take a bath, till then I will prepare the jewelery and shoes according to your clothes.

She nodded and walk to bathroom, I get up from my place and Put Aana's scattered clothes back in the wardrobe.

I take the black midi dress we finalized earlier and put golden short round earrings and golden neckpiece on the bed with it and take out black bag with black hig heels. All set.

I feel pain in my ankle, so I take out pain relief spray from the first aid box and spray it on my ankle.

As i look at my ankle, my mind goes to Jimin, a smile from on my face, he was behaving very strangely, or is it just how i feel, I think of his worried face when I sprained my ankle. The way he put my leg on his knee, it's fell so special, Something strange is happening in my stomach whenever I think of him.

My eyes widened as realisation hits me, what the fuck I'm thinking, Why am I thinking about the guy, with whome my best friend is going on date with and whom she loves, this is wrong, And who knows maybe something will happen between them maybe they will start dating, but why this felling make me sad, i shouldn't fell like that.

I shook my head to not think about nonsense.

"Yn, how am i looking?" Aana ask as she come out from bathroom wearing her outfit with jewellery that I prepared for her.

"When did you take this dress from the bed to the bathroom"

"when you were in your dream world"

I ignored her words, "come and set I will do your hairs and makeup" she take a seat in front of mirror.

i give her hair slightly wavy finished, and did her makeup which is not to heavy not to light perfect for date night,"done"

"Wow, you really make me best, thankyou Yn" She hugged me i hugged her back.

"Yn, now go get ready, otherwise we will be late it's already 7" Aana pushed me towards bathroom.

****

"Yn, you really did reservation here" Aana look at the one of the expensive restaurant of Korea.

"Yahh, it's cost half of savings which I been doing for last 7 months"

"Don't worry, from now on I'll pay for your rent and for your food"

"Really, promise" i raise my little finger, Aana laugh and lock her little finger with mine, "promise, Pinky promise" we both laugh at our childish behaviour.

"Okay, let's go inside" we walk inside, and we both get suprised after looking at beautiful interiors. "This is so beautiful"

"Welcome ma'am, how can I help you" a man in suit ask

"I have reservation here"

"One minute ma'am, can you tell me your name please"

"Yes, Kim Yn"

He check something in his tablet "Yes ma'am, this way" he take us to our way.

"Here ma'am" he shows us our seats, "make yourself comfortable and call me when you are ready to order"

We nodded and he left from there, "okay Aana listen to me carefully, you have to pretend that you didn't know that Mr.Park would also come, You have to act suprise" she nodded, "and if he ask about me just tell him, You don't know, I just invited you here for dinner." She again nodded "okay so now I'm leaving, Mr. Park will be coming any time" i walk out from restaurant and went to cafe in front of restaurant.

It was just a minute to 8, when I saw Jimin's car pulling up in front of the restaurant.

He gets down from the car and And my eyes stuck on him, he was wearing a Grey color suit and he was looking breathtaking, although I saw him from afar, he enters the restaurant, after some time I see him near the same seat where Aana was already sitting, it was a window seat, so I can see.

Aana got up from her seat to greet him, i can't clearly see there expression. I take out my phone from my bag and text Aana.

"Enjoy your date love"

I look at the restaurant again, but this time my attention goes to the entrance of the restaurant where Mr. Daniels is entering. I quickly exit the cafe and walk towards Mr. Daniel, I don't want anyone other than Jimin on Aana's date.

"Mr. Daniel wait" i called him

He turns to me after hearing his name, "ohh, Miss Kim, what are you doing here"

"What are you doing here, and where are you going"

He look at confused,"I'm here with Jimin, and I'm looking for him"

"No you can't meet Jimin now"

"What, but why?"

"Because he's on a date and you can't disturb him"

"I know" what, he know, means Jimin already know about date with Aana